Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dextroamphetamine:

mistymjohnson

I guess my question to you all is... Have any of you taken this... How do you bring yourself down? CAN you bring yourself down? Do you ever sleep again?

i take a similar med...avoid all stimulants ie caffine, sugar, even some vitamins(pills) also it sounds like you might need a lower dose you should ask your doctor about dosage...i know when i first started i was on way to high of a dose. also your body will adapt over time and you will eventually do better with...also i take mine as early as possiable sometimes i even get up a couple of hours before i need to take it and go back to bed....makes it easier to wake up when i am suppose to;)

drink alot of water there is a dehydration risk as well.

while these other suggestion work in most cases this is a chemical high that cant be relaxed away.

I don't believe this is true.

Do you have a link or something?

You can probably find something on erowid.com

The general rule of thumb is that 70-80% of the THC is absorbed by the linings of the mouth and throat as it is inhaled. That is why inhaling shallowly and quickly exhaling wont do much good if someone is trying to fake it. I have that alcohol is processed in a similar manner.

You can probably find something on erowid.com

The general rule of thumb is that 70-80% of the THC is absorbed by the linings of the mouth and throat as it is inhaled. That is why inhaling shallowly and quickly exhaling wont do much good if someone is trying to fake it. I have that alcohol is processed in a similar manner.

If this is true, then you should be able to get high by just puffing on a joint, without taking it into your lungs.

I have never puffed like that, but I don't think you can get high by just puffing on a joint without taking in smoke into your lungs.

Thx for the link.

If this is true, then you should be able to get high by just puffing on a joint, without taking it into your lungs.

I have never puffed like that, but I don't think you can get high by just puffing on a joint without taking in smoke into your lungs.

Thx for the link.

Well, it has to be inhaled/sucked. That causes the pressure difference which enables the diffusion of the active substance(s) into the bloodstream. A TM has been known to amplify this effect, just like drinking/slamming a Long Island Iced Tea through a straw.

Drock... Yes, I have been on All three forms of Imitrex - Pills (25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg); Nasal Spray, and Injections. It worked great at first, but after taking so much of it... I got rebound headaches from it.

You see... I was in a car accident and have permanent nerve damage which has landed me the diagnosis of chronic migraine disorder. Thanks for the suggestion though! It is much appreciated!

Okay... I'm off to work... late (but that's okay)... I have an excuse! *grins* Imagine explaining this to the preacher! *giggles* I'm almost getting excitedly nervous to go to church all stoned...... Lord forgive me... But I'm having some purty interestin' thoughts... oh geesh... I'm so running late... talk to you all later about it... *blowin smooches*

Archived