Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tool Promo Pictures

codeorama

I don't really see the problem with the black image as the artwork. It's tool, they're crazy and like to screw with people, and maybe they just don't give a crap and will use that even though it may be similar to a stage backdrop. From what I read, it may have been Blabbermouth.net, that they commissioned the same guy that did Lateralus' art for the new album.

And the track names don't seem to disimilar from other tracks like "Flood", "The Grudge" or "Forty Six". As long as they continue to craft amazing songs, I don't care what the names are. I mean the name of the band is just "Tool".

I think it's BS as well.

I wouldn't put anything past these guys, especially after I downloaded a "leaked" single from Napster before Lateralus come out. It was Maynard repeating over and over "F@&* You, Buy the Album."

:laugh: I've been avoiding all of the Tool fansites for exactly this reason. I knew I'd just get frustrated trying to separate the legit info from the crap.

Does anyone recall how early Lateralus was ripped and on the net in comparison to its actual release date?

:laugh: I've been avoiding all of the Tool fansites for exactly this reason. I knew I'd just get frustrated trying to separate the legit info from the crap.

Does anyone recall how early Lateralus was ripped and on the net in comparison to its actual release date?

I had it two weeks prior to it's release. They did a good job at preventing leaks compared to most albums but they were still pretty pissed that it leaked at all. Most albums I'm able to get 1-2 months in advance. I haven't seen anything concrete on the new album yet. They are a pretty clever group in terms of preventing this sort of thing. Damn them.

Archived