Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tool Promo Pictures

codeorama

Have you seen the "official" title, tracklist and album art yet?

10,000 Days

Vicarious

Jambi

Wings For Marie (Pt 1)

10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)

The Pot

Lipan Conjuring

Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)

Rosetta Stoned

Intension

Right In Two

Viginti Tres

B000EULJLU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V55756642_.jpg

Yes, I had. Can't wait till may second... :cheers:

Probably take the day off of work.

I'm in denial about the artwork, title, tracklist and logo..............not when that logo looks like it says Fool instead of Tool and when you flip it upside down 10,000 Days looks like Shep (Sheep). Too close to April Fool's day for me to buy into all of this.

I'm in denial about the artwork, title, tracklist and logo..............not when that logo looks like it says Fool instead of Tool and when you flip it upside down 10,000 Days looks like Shep (Sheep). Too close to April Fool's day for me to buy into all of this.

I totally agree with you, when I have the CD in my hand, I'll believe the track listing etc... :cheers:

The fact that the album art is on Adam's myspace page under the StereoScopic directory coupled with this image in stereoscopic form really make me think this is all bull****:

10kdst3nv.jpg

Is it me or are they giving us the finger..........?

I see it too...LOL...

One good thing, they CD is coming out soon, it's already listed on Amazon, and they have tour dates booked. So what ever the songs are named isn't a big deal to me. Hell, they could put George Bush on the cover of the CD and I'll still buy it. :laugh:

i'm sure the cover is real. it is an alex gray painting and they used alex gray's work on lateralus. i also noticed that the logo looks like fool.... that might just be an accidental oversight.

The reason I'm skeptical about the cover art is because they've used it already. It was one of the backdrops during the 2nd leg of the Lateralus tour. All they did was change it to grayscale. Tool isn't exactly known for recycling anything.

webofbeing5mh.jpg

The reason I'm skeptical about the cover art is because they've used it already. It was one of the backdrops during the 2nd leg of the Lateralus tour. All they did was change it to grayscale. Tool isn't exactly known for recycling anything.

webofbeing5mh.jpg

Great point. I hadn't even considered that.

You know, seriously, the ONLY reason that is even out there as cover art is because online retailers like Amazon, needed something to put up. I"ve seen it happen all the time, where you see a CD cover or video game cover be one thing, then actually end up as something else.

I've seen several "fake" album covers as it is, I'm wondering if they just took the opportunity to get people worked up, so they just gave the online sellers an old image so they had something.

Great point. I hadn't even considered that.

You know, seriously, the ONLY reason that is even out there as cover art is because online retailers like Amazon, needed something to put up. I"ve seen it happen all the time, where you see a CD cover or video game cover be one thing, then actually end up as something else.

I've seen several "fake" album covers as it is, I'm wondering if they just took the opportunity to get people worked up, so they just gave the online sellers an old image so they had something.

They did it with Lateralus as well. Remember, the title was originally thought to be Systema Encéphale with track titles like Numbereft, Coeliacus, Musick, and Pain Canal. There was fake album art on Amazon for awhile too before they released the real title.

They did it with Lateralus as well. Remember, the title was originally thought to be Systema Encéphale with track titles like Numbereft, Coeliacus, Musick, and Pain Canal. There was fake album art on Amazon for awhile too before they released the real title.

Cool info, I'll be honest, I was waiting for Lateralus and I got it on the first day (with the misspellings and all) but I was not looking for info like I am now. So I didn't know that. Thanks.

I'm very convinced that this is all fake now. :cheers:

I would not put it past Tool to just **** around with everyone.

You mean like them poking fun at Korn and losing Head to religion when they announced last April Fool's day that Maynard had found Jesus and the band was going on hiatus? With the way they do things I would not be the least bit surprised if on April Fool's day the real title, track listing, artwork, etc... are released and nobody believes it because it's Tool and it's April Fool's day.

Archived