Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOXSports.Com: The good, The bad, and The Ugly of Free Agency

GiantsFanMan

After TO scores the TD would you rather see him.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. After TO scores the TD would you rather see him.

• Jog quietly back to his bench.
    • Do one of his super cool dances.
    • Stand on our 50 yd. line.
    • Stand on our 50 yd. line only to have ST come and knock him out.
    • Ridicule this thread / poll

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5427756

But after smartly signing Antwaan Randle El to team with Santana Moss and Chris Cooley, I just didn't understand why the Redskins needed another down the field threat. Lloyd has the ability to make the incredible catch, but with the Niners he dropped too many balls in his hands and seemed to be a bit too interested in his rap career.

Did you see what he said about Ryan Clark? Scroll down the page.

"Clark told me he was looking to start, play for a winner, and continue to play for an aggressive defensive coordinator after drinking the Gregg Williams' Kool-Aid in Washington. The savvy and hard hitting safety hit the jackpot on all wishes, giving the Steelers a suitable replacement for Chris Hope."

Kool Aid???????????????:doh:

Did you see what he said about Ryan Clark? Scroll down the page.

"Clark told me he was looking to start, play for a winner, and continue to play for an aggressive defensive coordinator after drinking the Gregg Williams' Kool-Aid in Washington. The savvy and hard hitting safety hit the jackpot on all wishes, giving the Steelers a suitable replacement for Chris Hope."

Kool Aid???????????????:doh:

Yeah I don't get the comparison, but whatever kind GW makes, I hope he makes some more next year.

Archived