Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions of our Team and the QB situation

Coolinrastaboi

I'm going to throw these predictions out there and come back in two years to see how well I did. Comment if you wish.

I predict that the same thing that happened to the Steelers two years ago, happens to the Skins this coming year.

Brunell will get hurt and Jason Campbell will replace him and do farely well. Unfortuanatly, he won't do well enough to win a SuperBowl, BUT he will prove to everyone that he is the man to lead the Redskins to the promise land.

And with Jason Campbell as the starter and Brunell the backup (or retired) the Redskins will win the Superbowl in the 2007-2008 year.

:feedback:

Our coaching staff wanted to draft big ben.....we didn't have the draft pick to take him....so the following year they once again saw a young QB who possessed the same qualities as a big ben ......that is Jason Campbell...which is why we drafted him....This coaching staff loves this guy.....he has great size...athletic.....and they really think he is a smart guy..... he is our future and I would predict he will be our starter this upcoming season. We have all the weapons on offense now....an offensive line who has been working together for two years....this is a great chance for Campbell to slip in as our starter

The NFC east is going to be a tough division to come out on top.....I think winning our division will be the nfc title game

Our coaching staff wanted to draft big ben.....we didn't have the draft pick to take him....so the following year they once again saw a young QB who possessed the same qualities as a big ben ......that is Jason Campbell...which is why we drafted him....This coaching staff loves this guy.....he has great size...athletic.....and they really think he is a smart guy..... he is our future and I would predict he will be our starter this upcoming season. We have all the weapons on offense now....an offensive line who has been working together for two years....this is a great chance for Campbell to slip in as our starter

The NFC east is going to be a tough division to come out on top.....I think winning our division will be the nfc title game

We could have drafted Ben...Jason hasn't gotten a shot yet. But Brunell will be able to do it again in '06. He just needs to stay 80% healthy throughout the season. Whatever accupuncture therapy he did in '05 he needs to double up on it cuz he has got the reigns to a playoff team poised for a SB run.

Brunell is the guy. I wish people would believe me when I say this but look at the tapes of games 1 through about 9. He looks absolutely fantastic. Towards the end there, he got injured (obviously) and did wear down a bit. But the fact of the matter was that in that Seattle game, when the running game failed, we only had Santana and Cooley to throw to, and since that is no longer the case, Brunell will be much more successful. In addition, Brunell didnt do too badly in that last game either (threw for like 200 something yards, but those are a bad 200 yards cause that meant the running game didnt get goin. THe fact of the matter is that I believe he is still accurate enough passer and timely runner to make plays for us down the stretch.

BRUNELL is the one! IF O-line does their job.

I think and hope JC may be the next Mcnabb, and we'll find out some day.

SanDiego thought Ryan Leaf was the next great and looked what happened.

FOR NOW stick with the proven one, and dont take the gamble.

BRUNELL

The odds of Brunnell making through another season injury free isn’t that high and he’s just not very good to start with…. This team really needs Campbell to take this QB competition (hopefully there is one) and run with it. If he can’t beat Brunnell out by now, then that cause for concern in itself and we’ll be in for another season of chuck and duck offense. This year, not next, is the tell tale year for Campbell.

The odds of Brunnell making through another season injury free isn’t that high and he’s just not very good to start with…. This team really needs Campbell to take this QB competition (hopefully there is one) and run with it. If he can’t beat Brunnell out by now, then that cause for concern in itself and we’ll be in for another season of chuck and duck offense. This year, not next, is the tell tale year for Campbell.

he's not very good? .... :laugh:

leads us to divisional playoffs while being injured after O-line looses key starter!!!!!!

nuf said

:notworthy

BRUNELL

I tend to agree that JC will be playing due to Brunell getting an injury, or for performance reasons. I think Gibbs will stick w/ Brunell as long as he can stay healthy and fresh. Remember, Brunell is a year older and at his age, the chances of injury are higher. I hope that there is an open competition at QB this year and let the best man win.

With the little that Jason played, Mark was the best in preseason and definetly

deserved the starting spot. He was THEEE QB all year (even after the second Giant game). If Mark and Jason look about even by the end of pre-sea, I feel that Mark deserves the starting spot. How it ends will be good for the team no matter what happens. We're in a win-win situation. If not this year, than for the future.

:D

There is NO QB SITUATION. Brunell did great w/ only 2 receving options last year, taking us to the playoffs. Can the haters please let their man-crush on Ramsey go, or leave and go to the Jets' message board, using the same tired excuses to bash Pennington. I guess I just don't understand how people can hate on a guy who plays mistake-free football, leads our team into the playoffs, is a team-leader w/ field pressence, has an excellent third-down conversion rate, is still mobile (anyone who thinks otherwise wasn't watching Skins games last season), is very accurate, and is admired and respected by the whole team.

WE DO NOT WANT BRUNELL TO GET HURT!!!!!!

I'm sure most people here want Campbell to get the starting job, so do i, but we do not want it to be because of injury. if Brunell gets hurt, then what happens if Campbell gets hurt? Collins? We want Campbell to win the job in training camp and preseason. That way if Campbell gets hurt we have the best backup QB in the NFL.

if JC starts and sux and costs us a few games, then what do u do? 1 game might just be enough to cancel a trip to the playoffs.

this is our yr. dont screw it up with JC. he is still an unknown.

i say stick with Brunell, we know what he can do.

Brunell has a good chance in staying healthy all year. the O-line should be better. He has more options now to get rid of the ball quicker.

Hopefully we will be winning a lot of blowouts this year and Brunell will be resting at the end of the games. This would also be great for Jason Campbell to get some playing time. It still burns thinking about Randy Thomas breaking his leg in the 3rd quarter of the blowout of the Cowboys. Talk about unnecessary roughness.

he's not very good? .... :laugh:

leads us to divisional playoffs while being injured after O-line looses key starter!!!!!!

nuf said

:notworthy

BRUNELL

Dont you mean followed us? And Im tired him being excused because of his injuries. He was on the field so he needs to produce. I bet there wasnt a player on the team that wasnt nicked up at least a little that late in the year, yet they still carried him.

Dont you mean followed us? And Im tired him being excused because of his injuries. He was on the field so he needs to produce. I bet there wasnt a player on the team that wasnt nicked up at least a little that late in the year, yet they still carried him.

As far as the playoffs are concerned, I'm tired of the injury excuse also. "No Randy Thomas" excuse?... Beat Giants 35-20... Beat Eagles 31-20. Ray Brown had cramps in Seattle.... but that was by the 3rd quarter. "No second receiver" excuse? Patten was out most of the year, which didn't seem to negatively effect the 6 game stretch. That leaves only Thrash out in the playoffs. Hmmm, so I geuss Thrash was the big difference in the end.

Naw, the passing game was covered well leaving Brunell to play prevent offense.

No matter what... no interceptions.

There is NO QB SITUATION. Brunell did great w/ only 2 receving options last year, taking us to the playoffs. Can the haters please let their man-crush on Ramsey go, or leave and go to the Jets' message board, using the same tired excuses to bash Pennington. I guess I just don't understand how people can hate on a guy who plays mistake-free football, leads our team into the playoffs, is a team-leader w/ field pressence, has an excellent third-down conversion rate, is still mobile (anyone who thinks otherwise wasn't watching Skins games last season), is very accurate, and is admired and respected by the whole team.

cheers cheers and bravo! this is right on the money! than you ELKABONG82

:applause:

I'm going to throw these predictions out there and come back in two years to see how well I did. Comment if you wish.

I predict that the same thing that happened to the Steelers two years ago, happens to the Skins this coming year.

Brunell will get hurt and Jason Campbell will replace him and do farely well. Unfortuanatly, he won't do well enough to win a SuperBowl, BUT he will prove to everyone that he is the man to lead the Redskins to the promise land.

And with Jason Campbell as the starter and Brunell the backup (or retired) the Redskins will win the Superbowl in the 2007-2008 year.

:feedback:

We can only hope that Cambell is a Roethlisberger

Archived