Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Do OTA's Start? (Merged)

COOOOLEY!

March 27th

Although Sean Taylor is preparing to go on trial on felony assault charges April 10 in Miami, Gibbs said he expected him to attend optional team workouts starting March 27. "I would think so. There will always be concerns," he said. "We've had numerous conversations with [agent Drew Rosenhaus]. It's a process you have to go through and hopefully it will work out for the best." . . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/15/AR2006031502141.html

Ok now that I got the Title right.... When do the OTA's start? I was thinking about maybe a BBQ or something outside redskins park so We can welcome the new skins and show them why we are called the best fans in the NFL

I thought OTAs were suppossed to start today (March 20), but Gibbs has said March 27. All I know is the Bucs are starting today and we are already spotting those ****s a week for no good reason.

I thought OTAs were suppossed to start today (March 20), but Gibbs has said March 27. All I know is the Bucs are starting today and we are already spotting those ****s a week for no good reason.

I think that Gibbs' reason for starting the OTAs a week late was to give the players a little bit more rest from the extended season. They were still playing a month and a half ago.

Archived