Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Parcells?

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

Shouldn't the head coach be in attendance for the introduction of your biggest free agent signing? Take it for what it's worth and I don't care if Cowboy fans get offended or not, but this signing was all Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells had little to do with it.

Guest sith lord
Parcells never attends the PC's of player signings.

Maybe he doesn't, but I still believe this was all Jerry Jones. Deep down I don't believe Parcells wanted T.O.

Shouldn't the coach be there instead of a blowhard owner who is so vain that he needs plastic surgery? Rosenhaus, Jones, and Owens...3 of the biggest hams in the history of the NFL.

Not when he's never done it in the past.

No reason to change now.

Not even for a "pariah" like Owens. ;)

About the conference:

"We discuss amongst our scouting department. If there is a tie, I break it." -Jerry Jones

And people criticize Dan Snyder for being "involved"? Im pretty sure that Joe Gibbs and the coaching staff have final say on our moves when signing players.

About the conference:

"We discuss amongst our scouting department. If there is a tie, I break it." -Jerry Jones

And people criticize Dan Snyder for being "involved"? Im pretty sure that Joe Gibbs and the coaching staff have final say on our moves when signing players.

yeah great... your point?

He actually is a very astute football man. He actually watches film and breaks down film.

He really has developed into a good GM. Why wouldn't the owner be a tie breaker?

Guest sith lord
We'll hear from Parcells soon enough.

And he'll say the right things. But from what I gathered from this PC, this move was all Jerry Jones.

And he'll say the right things. But from what I gathered from this PC, this move was all Jerry Jones.

I heard it was an organizational decision? I didn't hear Jerry say it was all him. Can you get me a quote?

Guest sith lord
I heard it was an organizational decision? I didn't hear Jerry say it was all him. Can you get me a quote?

There's no quote. But I wasn't born yesterday and I can smell B.S. from a mile away. I don't know who said it, but I think it was Jerry Jones who pretty much said he was a good teammate.

Guest sith lord
Wasn't Jones already hinting at wanting TO almost right after the whole incident began???

I thought so also.

Archived