Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you were Gibbs who are you picking in the 2nd round?

icbmayday

I would call out for DT -

Wright or Oshinowo in the second... if you want to drop to the 4th.. go for Lewis from VT who was more of a reason Tapp got free a lot - double teamed cause he penetrated well... or maybe Jolly...

If you go DT in the 4th... I would call out for CB or S in the second - say maybe Marshall or Allen as CB (though Allen has played S as well) or Watkins or Bullocks at S...

The problem I have with Griffin - 3 ints in 4 years? The scouts say he isn't fluid and runs a 4.54 40... not much in catchup speed... although he may be a good S prospect as well from what they say

Stanley McClover DE Auburn

Richard Marshall CB Fresno State

Marcedes Lewis TE UCLA

Cedric Griffin CB Texas

also in a later round we could pick up Dwayne Slay S Texas Tech for insurance. poor mans Sean Taylor, and everyone wants a Sean Taylor.

Do we honestly need another TE?

I'd love to get a young O-Lineman, I think the end of last season really showed we could use alot more depth there.

That being said I would love to get Tapp if they decide to get him, I think he'll silence all his critics.

i refuse to pretend that i have the knowledge of football as Lord Gibbs.

Not to take anything away from Gibbs and his coaching staff who spend hours watching tape, but if it's about combine numbers and production on the field, can't we all witness that?

Who I would pick depends on who's available.

We have enough receivers, but if Leonard Pope is still available we should pick him no matter what. We need depth for the offensive line, but seeing we only have one First Day pick, I would not spend it on a "lock" back-up. If he is gone, I would look at the cornerback position. Ashton Youboty, Richard Marshall and Johnathan Joseph (in this order). If the stiffness in the hips and 4.54 about Griffin is true, it looks like the second coming of Walt Harris to me.

The only linebackers I would pick (if realistically available, so no Sims or Carpenter) would be DeMeco Ryans, Thomas Howard and Gerris Wilkinson.

If none of the above are available, Anthony Fasano anyone?

I have to go w/ Antonio Cromartie also... Like I've said previously, before his injury last year he was ranked as the top corner in college football... After his pro workouts, I believe his injury had no/little effect on him. I hope he will fall to us...

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived