Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens To Sign With Cowboys

Chrisbob74

A couple of things...

I don't understand why its so hard to believe that Drew and TO can light it up. If you didn't know, the old and oft injured Terry Glenn had 1,000+ yards last year. I'd say TO is a liiiittle better than him.

And why is it that whenever anybody mentions a WR, it all comes back to Sean Taylor? Taylor would be responsible for covering TO (including all double teams) like maybe 10 times all game. Look to your CB's instead of your spit-wielding safety.

Our CB's and "spit-wielding safety" will take your Team Destroying Egotistacle, Self Appreciating Moron out-of the game. I wonder how long before he's trashing Drew in the media? Go troll somewhere else. Don't you have a Cowboys forum you can go to?

Well this should be interesting

If it is true (and we have heard this rumor forever) TO would be an immediate upgrade on the field

If Glenn is healthy and still has some juice left, and Crayton improves, he can make that a formidable WR trio

However, as everyone knows, he has the potential to completely destroy a team. Even with Parcells as head coach

this could be a decent wr trio except vs. the skins, we all saw glenn was scared of ST, and now with AA hes definetly scared to go across the middle..and ST has TO on his hitlist and has already manhandled him since he was rookie..TO probably thanked andy reid for sittin him before the first skins game because ST owns him, this trio can't touch ours now and they still cant do anything with bledsoe because Carter is gona be all over and daniels killed em last year, they still got no one to block our line, hope this is rumor is true

:dallasuck

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

this could be a decent wr trio except vs. the skins, we all saw glenn was scared of ST, and now with AA hes definetly scared to go across the middle..and ST has TO on his hitlist and has already manhandled him since he was rookie..TO probably thanked andy reid for sittin him before the first skins game because ST owns him, this trio can't touch ours now and they still cant do anything with bledsoe because Carter is gona be all over and daniels killed em last year, they still got no one to block our line, hope this is rumor is true

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

YA! AND BRUNELLS IS GONNA THROW FOR 50 TDs AND PORTIS IS GOING TO RUN FOR 2500 YARDS AND 30 TDs AND GIBBS IS GOING TO SHOOT LIGHTNING FROM HIS ARSE AND FIREBALLS FROM HIS EYES!

SEAN TAYLOR ROXORS! (Depending on whether or not Sean Taylor isn't Bubba's ***** in some Florida prison.)

YA! AND BRUNELLS IS GONNA THROW FOR 50 TDs AND PORTIS IS GOING TO RUN FOR 2500 YARDS AND 30 TDs AND GIBBS IS GOING TO SHOOT LIGHTNING FROM HIS ARSE AND FIREBALLS FROM HIS EYES!

SEAN TAYLOR ROXORS! (Depending on whether or not Sean Taylor isn't Bubba's ***** in some Florida prison.)

That is the most poorly executed example of sarcasm I have ever seen. You, sir, are a gigantic failure and a disgrace to Cowboys fans everywhere.

Has Dallas decided whether they are going to be a team that builds over time through the draft (stockpiling picks last year) or are they going to be a veteran team that makes a run (contracts to oldies like Bledsoe, Glenn, Johnson, now Owens, etc.)?

This team has really been difficult to figure out over the past year plus.

I think its kinda quirky.

Eagles Fans love that T.O. is going to Dallas, especially after how he tore their team apart. Dallas fans think that the rest of the league are scared because T.O. is going to put them over.

Then I think Skins and Giants fans just think it makes for good drama....period.

Archived