Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens To Sign With Cowboys

Chrisbob74

http://www.klbk13.tv/sports/

Just go there. It's the first article.

Terrell Owens To Sign With Cowboys Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sources within the Dallas Cowboys have told the KLBK-13 Sports Department that the Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Terms of his contract have not been disclosed.

The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday.

Owens was ran out of Philadelphia after bad-mouthing the Eagles organization and quarterback Donovan McNabb last season. Owens is also remembered for taunting the Dallas Cowboys and its fans on the "Texas Stadium Star" while he was a member of the San Francisco 49ers a few years ago.

Owens enters his 11th season in the NFL, and will play on his third

team in four years.

http://www.klbk13.tv/ Click on Sports

Terrell Owens To Sign With Cowboys

( Air Date: 3/16/2006 )

Sources within the Dallas Cowboys have told the KLBK-13 Sports Department that the Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Terms of his contract have not been disclosed.

The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday.

Owens was ran out of Philadelphia after bad-mouthing the Eagles organization and quarterback Donovan McNabb last season. Owens is also remembered for taunting the Dallas Cowboys and its fans on the "Texas Stadium Star" while he was a member of the San Francisco 49ers a few years ago.

Owens enters his 11th season in the NFL, and will play on his third

team in four years.

is this credible?

At this point it's not totally official. It definitely does NOT make me happy. If he can somehow behave himself he make the Boys a much better team offensively. Let's hope he sticks to his old ways.

At this point it's not totally official. It definitely does NOT make me happy. If he can somehow behave himself he make the Boys a much better team offensively. Let's hope he sticks to his old ways.

To be honest, after watching how the Skins' defense handled Owens during both games in the 2004 season I'm not all that worried who he plays for. And Bledsoe is not McNabb...

The Cowpies cut cryin' Keeshawn and everybody acts suprised that they are going to sign Terrible Owens? Come on people. Dallas will do anything for publicity. I just hope the narcissistic egomaniac does to the Cowchips what he did to Philly.

You know, part of me kinda hopes they DO sign this guy. The idea of TO tearing apart another NFC East foe in a year or two is just so damn delicious.

And maybe even better than that, about half of Dallas fans can join the rest of the world and hate the Cowboys, too. 'Cuz if you read their boards, it looks like maybe half of Cowpie Nation is ready to quit on their team if they bring in this guy.

It's all in how you look at it. :)

Not worried in the least by TO. With our countermeasure squadron of backfield enforcers and punishers, the TO threat is substantially mitigated. As others have pointed out - in this thread and elsewhere - TO has really never had great success against us anyway. If it is true, it's just one more reason to HATE the CryGirls.

Archived