Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys interested in signing K Josh Brown to offer sheet

HeHateMe

I'm not sure I want to give up a pick for a kicker when we can sign one without having to do so. (ie - Vinatieri/Vanderjact)

Thats why im surprised. I just looked up the stats on Brown 13/17 from inside 40 and 5/8 50+ with a long of 55. Im pretty sure the one he barely missed vs. the Skins was 50+ too. I think hes a good kicker but yeah I don't know if I'd be too eager to give up draft picks or something like that.

Thats why im surprised. I just looked up the stats on Brown 13/17 from inside 40 and 5/8 50+ with a long of 55. Im pretty sure the one he barely missed vs. the Skins was 50+ too. I think hes a good kicker but yeah I don't know if I'd be too eager to give up draft picks or something like that.

The regular season FG he missed to lose the game was 47 yards.

Brown isn't the most reliable kicker. That's why the Steelers cut him couple of years ago. He seems to be worse under pressure.

You've got the wrong Brown. You are thinking about Kris Brown, former Steeler and now Texan. Josh Brown has converted about 80 percent of his career kicks with a long of 58 back in 03.

Brown would be a nice pick-up for Dallas. But, as previously mentioned, I wouldn't be too excited to give up a pick for a kicker when Viniatari and the drunk liquored-up kicker are still out there.

Speaking of which, when are the Skins going to kick Hall to the curb and sign one of these two? Either of them would be a huge upgrade over Hall, and are way less injury prone.

Archived