Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell did NOT restructure!

BobbyDigital

It was stated in a washington post or times article, cant remember. This guy is full of poo. Everytime he talks I want to kick his arse cause I can see right through him. One thing I cant stand is ppl who are not real and Brunell is as fake as they come. His whole image is a facade. I pray he gets a career ending injury the first preseason game cause he is what will keep us from the superbowl. ALso, I cant believe we made Archuleta the highest paid safety in the history of the NFL. Sean Taylor was already complaining bout his contract, now that we are paying someone who isnt even half as good as he is more then twice what we are paying him I know he is gonna want a new contract and be bitter about it. More than anything else though, I am just pissed about that phony brunell. I despise him. What are we planning on doing for our offensive line? Ray brown was the backup to every position on our line, as pathetic as that sounds, and thank god he retired so now we are forced to actually sign some decent back ups but we havent signed anybody. are we just hoping no lineman gets injured the whole season? Cause that definately AINT gonna happen. NOt to mention no 3rd DB and no one to replace arrington.

The contract restructures were contingent on the CBA being rejected, and since the CBA was agreed to, the restructures didn't happen. It doesn't make Brunell a phony.

I thought Brunell's restructure was the only one that was NOT contingent of the CBA getting renewed.

Bobby needs a nap.

Free agency is FAR from over...so don't worry. Gibbs has said that O-line depth, a linebacker, and a nickel corner are the priorities when it comes to adding players, whether through free agency or the draft.

This topic needed four different titles for what you ranted about.

dude just becasue you didn't pick-up on that the restrucures were CBA contingent doesn't make brunell a bad guy lol if the skins need him to restructure i am sure he will, but it's better if he doesn't and his salary get's paid on shedule

It was stated in a washington post or times article, cant remember. This guy is full of poo. Everytime he talks I want to kick his arse cause I can see right through him. One thing I cant stand is ppl who are not real and Brunell is as fake as they come. His whole image is a facade. I pray he gets a career ending injury the first preseason game cause he is what will keep us from the superbowl. ALso, I cant believe we made Archuleta the highest paid safety in the history of the NFL. Sean Taylor was already complaining bout his contract, now that we are paying someone who isnt even half as good as he is more then twice what we are paying him I know he is gonna want a new contract and be bitter about it. More than anything else though, I am just pissed about that phony brunell. I despise him. What are we planning on doing for our offensive line? Ray brown was the backup to every position on our line, as pathetic as that sounds, and thank god he retired so now we are forced to actually sign some decent back ups but we havent signed anybody. are we just hoping no lineman gets injured the whole season? Cause that definately AINT gonna happen. NOt to mention no 3rd DB and no one to replace arrington.

I seriously think this is a dallas or eagles fan trying to get some attention lol

Archived