Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

quarterback

MiamiCanesFan

Ummm....So I guess we just forget about the 1st round draft pick sitting on the bench over there in Jason Campbell. Im not being rude but are you really a fan of the Redskins

Our qB will be Brunell unless JC can unseat him...which shouldn't happen this year

Ok so u guys think brunell did amaming last year, i thought he did ok, our offense sucked in the playoffs, ive watched brunell and he holds the ball to much and then throws it away alot of times, i dont think hes that great, hes getting to old and he still trys to run with it.

Hope, I am wrong, but more weapons doesn't mean we will be better. Last year, MB seems to just zero in on Moss & Cooley and ignore everyone else.

the reason for that may be that those were the only two who seemed to be able to get open.

As for the other poster about getting Brees...seriously, what are you thinking. We have A qb for now and a QB for the future already.

While we are at it, why don't we go after TO and Keyshawn now...I mean, they are there, and from what I heard from the media, our WR signings aren't that great. Yeah, we should do that.

Guest amaprius
Mark Brunell had his best year ever last season. As long as he stays in hsape during the off-season and comes back with the zip he had last pre-season no way Campbell gets any snaps this season.

Now in '07.....

Brunell did not have close to his best season ever....

If you are talking yardage-wise....He has thrown for more before...

If you are talking TD-wise....He has thrown for more before...

If you are talking INT-wise...He has thrown for less before...

How do you grade his best season ever?

Completion percentage?

QB rating?

Zip is comparative. He had alot more zip in previous years.

Why couldn't MB throw last season like he did in preseaon?

Please be factual when you are making a statement like, "Mark Brunell had his best year ever last season." If you are going to be a homer, be an educated one.

Brunell is a QB that has lost a step and is a serviceable QB now. He is not the best he has ever been and he will never have a 3900+yd passing season again. He is a stopgap measure until Campbell gets ready. Look for JC in about game 5 of the season. And unless JC gets injured he will never relinquish that position from then on.

Brunell did not have close to his best season ever....

If you are talking yardage-wise....He has thrown for more before...

If you are talking TD-wise....He has thrown for more before...

If you are talking INT-wise...He has thrown for less before...

How do you grade his best season ever?

Completion percentage?

QB rating?

Zip is comparative. He had alot more zip in previous years.

Why couldn't MB throw last season like he did in preseaon?

Please be factual when you are making a statement like, "Mark Brunell had his best year ever last season." If you are going to be a homer, be an educated one.

Brunell is a QB that has lost a step and is a serviceable QB now. He is not the best he has ever been and he will never have a 3900+yd passing season again. He is a stopgap measure until Campbell gets ready. Look for JC in about game 5 of the season. And unless JC gets injured he will never relinquish that position from then on.

Actually, he had never thrown for more than 20 TD's in a year b4 last year. But I do agree with what you are saying

Archived