Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Falcons trying to land Abraham - Jets want Schaub

lovetoaster

I can't blame them, Schaub has looked great everytime he's played that I can remember. The guy is just a good pocket quarterback, and may be better than Ramsey. I'm not interested in trading Ramsey for a 7th rounder anyway, seeing as how the jets seem to want to get back at us for all the times we've "stolen" from them. Maybe we can shop him to the vikings or raiders for a better deal?

I can't blame them, Schaub has looked great everytime he's played that I can remember. The guy is just a good pocket quarterback, and may be better than Ramsey. I'm not interested in trading Ramsey for a 7th rounder anyway, seeing as how the jets seem to want to get back at us for all the times we've "stolen" from them. Maybe we can shop him to the vikings or raiders for a better deal?

Schaub is going to be a good NFL quarterback whenever he gets a shot, and I do not see that happening in Atlanta with Vick behind center. Atlanta is very reluctant to deal him, even though I think he is a free agent after this season. I think he is a better quarterback by definition, but obviously one of the best playmakers in the league. It is going to be interesting to see what the Falcons do with that situation.

Why did you feel the need to make duplicate threads about something that had already been previously posted?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148762

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148748

Now this is the 3rd thread with the same info...

Sorry, I meant to post it in this forum when I posted it in Around the NFL before, I just clicked on the wrong area. And I did not see that you already had it in Around the NFL. My apologies.

Sorry, I meant to post it in this forum when I posted it in Around the NFL before, I just clicked on the wrong area. And I did not see that you already had it in Around the NFL. My apologies.

:cheers: its all good. We've all done it a few dozen times or so ;)

Archived