Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell

Manning2Plax4six

he did get snaps last year in practice and looked good for a rookie last pre-season...

Jason Cambell = The Future....especially with all the targets he has now, all the OPEN taregets he will have

damn right! If he does good in pre-season, and training camp, i think we gotta start him. He has to learn the system and be grroomed into a Daunte Culpepper, Mcnair, or Mcnabb type QB. I believe he is the one for us, and e will lead this team. Now is the time to start!

He's learning from a veteran QB who's been successful for this team and for his previous team (Brunell) and from a QB who's been in this system for years (Collins). He has 3 excellent wide receivers, a Pro Bowl running back, and a big threat at H-Back. The team has put him in a position to succeed. It's on him now to prove he deserves that starting spot.

I dont mean to be pessimistic but he didnt live up to expectations at Auburn early in his career. I think he will be a good QB with time but I dont know how long. The weapons he will have around him will make him better then he really is but as of next season I dont know how good that would work out for the team.

Yeah, he shows promise vs. 3rd and 4th stringers! Big fan, but it will be a long time, GAMETIME, experience to get him anywhere near ready for a starting job... he will make the same mistakes a rookie QB will make. And at this stage in the game Gibbs wants his superbowl now....2006/7 and only Brunell will do. Then it's back to "Durive Fass Turn Left" for the great one...

Archived