Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Archuleta also looks good in B&G (Photoshop)

NYSkins1

Man, my oldest daughter saw him and is in love now. First Orlando Bloom, then JJ Redick, now AA. At least she crossed Heath Ledger off the list; no brokebackers in my family!

My other daughters love him too. Not to mention the wife. How much you guys wanna bet that his jersey flies off the shelf faster than Pastabelly can gulp down a stromboli. I'm betting every chic in the stadium will be sporting 31 or whatever he wears. Ah well, paybacks I guess for the cheerleaders that we all gawk at.

How much you guys wanna bet that his jersey flies off the shelf faster than Pastabelly can gulp down a stromboli. I'm betting every chic in the stadium will be sporting 31 or whatever he wears. Ah well, paybacks I guess for the cheerleaders that we all gawk at.

You can count on me for a home jersey. I was looking for an alternative to a ST jersey. I need a defensive player's jersey now that my LA jersey is offically a throw back. :)

Man, my oldest daughter saw him and is in love now. First Orlando Bloom, then JJ Redick, now AA. At least she crossed Heath Ledger off the list; no brokebackers in my family!

My other daughters love him too. Not to mention the wife. How much you guys wanna bet that his jersey flies off the shelf faster than Pastabelly can gulp down a stromboli. I'm betting every chic in the stadium will be sporting 31 or whatever he wears. Ah well, paybacks I guess for the cheerleaders that we all gawk at.

Isn't JJ also a brokebacker?

Isn't JJ also a brokebacker?

LOL you must be a Tarheel fan. I lived in NC for 3 years. That's where I came to love the ACC. During the Tournament we never did anything in school. The principals would play the games on the loud speakers. That's all we did. Course, I was always a UVA fan so never had much to cheer about. Except for Wally Walker; then Bobby Stokes. But I used to love watching the Wolfpack make Dean Smith cry :laugh:

Archived