Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Skins Mastercard Take-off

rvan1

Being able to put your opinion about the Redskins on a great site? 2 cents.

Tailgating by FedEx with ExtremeSkins members? $60

Buying another jersey after being conjoled by fellow extremers? $80-250

Getting news on the Skins before its up on ESPN? Priceless.

Seriously though, how do you all get the info about the Redskins so quickly up here? It's like we have our own web spiders crawling constantly. I love it, and thanks guys.

i felt kinda weird before joining this website. at first, i thought message boards were not my thing, but with the quality of information i get here, whats not to like. i mean i still like watching espn, but now its more for the highluights and games they show. No more opinons.

i felt kinda weird before joining this website. at first, i thought message boards were not my thing, but with the quality of information i get here, whats not to like. i mean i still like watching espn, but now its more for the highluights and games they show. No more opinons.

No doubt, I felt the same way, it's still the only one I've ever participated in. It grows on ya that's for sure.

:cheers:

I felt the exact same way. I always thought I would not be part of a awesome community that loves the Skins as much as I do. I've been here for almot a year and its been flat out ....well..... priceless!!!

Seriously though, how do you all get the info about the Redskins so quickly up here? It's like we have our own web spiders crawling constantly. I love it, and thanks guys.

Truer word were never spoken, I 100% agree.

:D

xtrememc.jpg

Archived