Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Wide Set to start season!

hwmayfield

A 4 wide set, while it sounds exciting with the talent that we have, really isnt something you want to use a lot because it leaves your QB exposed to a lot of pressure due to not having any blockers. Just think back to Spurrier. OUCH!!!

I completely agree except for one part.

This isn't Spurrier.

I agree it is risky, I was just excited to hear that maybe there might be a different level of aggressiveness on offense. We'll see! Not that Larry knows what the coaches are going to call anyways, but it does seem that the feel around Redskin Park is that we will start opening things up. GO SKINS!

We'll open with a 4 WR set and then run Portis along the outside which will result in a TD :)

If we use our talent right, we'll be giving defenses seizures all season.

well theoretically if you spread a D out with 4 wide the weak point should be up the middle. draw type action would probally be more effective. even if they are playing man free or cover 0 that is at least 4 players less in the box (2 less vs more traditional sets)

A 4 wide set, while it sounds exciting with the talent that we have, really isnt something you want to use a lot because it leaves your QB exposed to a lot of pressure due to not having any blockers. Just think back to Spurrier. OUCH!!!

You hit it right on the head my man while it's exciting you have to becareful using those type of spread sets because it does expose your QB .. The last thing we need is a lot of unnecessary hits on our qb..

We'll open with a 4 WR set and then run Portis along the outside which will result in a TD :)

If we use our talent right, we'll be giving defenses seizures all season.

Oh Man.... Sweep the Cowgirls Again Part Deux....and as for the other teams on our schedule "good luck" sike !!!!

"JUST BOW DOWN":notworthy

By the way our defense is just as good if not better .... 2 hard hitting safeties archuleta and taylor... we dare you to run up the middle.. ... HTTR

oh and by the way --- :dallasuck

Archived