Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El = Hall

TimFolk

Will Al Saunders be using Antwaan like he did Dante in KC the last couple of years. Because Viiny was talking about how Coach Saunders explained his role to ARE (Slot, KR/PR).

I think you hit it right on the head I kind of envision the same thing when they signed him but like I said having him will help it will take the heat off Santana. Defenses certainly will have to pay close attention to Antwaan because you just do not know what he will do with the ball in his hands.

if brunell doesnt do good, man he should retire.. im fed up with him, holding the ball with one hand and fumbling...

Don't turn this into a Brunell bashing thread. He has given this team something we haven't had in a decade and that's stability at the postion.

Will Al Saunders be using Antwaan like he did Dante in KC the last couple of years. Because Viiny was talking about how Coach Saunders explained his role to ARE (Slot, KR/PR).
I would imagine that's true - although I'd say ARE is actually a bit more balanced in his skillset. Probably a bit weaker as a returner but better as a receiver.

redskins with 3 good recievers... will any teeam have 3 good dbs to match up with those smurfs.. i think not.. if brunell doesnt do good, man he should retire.. im fed up with him, holding the ball with one hand and fumbling...

I also remember his "ancient" legs scrambling for a few first downs this year! DON'T knock Brunell. He fumbles rarely, and gives this team a chance to win every game! He's the best QB we've had in a long time!

For a second there I thought you were saying El Randle (Spanish for THE RANDLE) was going to be a bust like John Hall. Whew.....

But I digress, Dante is more flashy will less football talent. The Randle has far better hands, and his quarterback and running background gives him a versatility Hall lacks. I would say Hall is a poor man's The Randle. (Can that nickname stick please??)

For a second there I thought you were saying El Randle (Spanish for THE RANDLE) was going to be a bust like John Hall. Whew.....

But I digress, Dante is more flashy will less football talent. The Randle has far better hands, and his quarterback and running background gives him a versatility Hall lacks. I would say Hall is a poor man's The Randle. (Can that nickname stick please??)

The Randle huh?? hmmmm

Don't turn this into a Brunell bashing thread. He has given this team something we haven't had in a decade and that's stability at the postion.

What is your definition of stability?

Like the stability that Rod Gardner brought our WR position when he had ONE GOOD YEAR?

What is your definition of stability?

Like the stability that Rod Gardner brought our WR position when he had ONE GOOD YEAR?

If Brunell didn't get hurt in 04 he would have had a good year then also.

Also what was the point of your attacking me does it make you feel good? :rolleyes:

They need to scrap Brunell's roll out to the left right now.

redskins with 3 good recievers... will any teeam have 3 good dbs to match up with those smurfs.. i think not.. if brunell doesnt do good, man he should retire.. im fed up with him, holding the ball with one hand and fumbling...

Archived