Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just opened an account on Cowboys zone.

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

And the #1 questions over there is "Where's the money coming from?" Take my word, their jealous as h**l and I'm lovin it. I thought I'll let you guys know.

Thats all there is over there sith....stupidity! THe only signs of intellignet life come when some of us are over there.

The fact that you condone what your team is doing is a damning idictment on your own intelligence.

:cheers:

Guest sith lord
The fact that you condone what your team is doing is a damning idictment on your own intelligence.

Condone what? Please explain.

And just what is our team doing that's such a damn indictment? Putting together the best players possible to win our division and make a run for the Super bowl? I know I'm not the most intelligent person on earth but you win with the best players that you can get. Don't you think it would be pretty stupid to go out and sign a bunch of 2nd & 3rd stringers? Or somebody in thier mid to late 30's on the downside of thier career? I think not.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I am a Cowboy fan.. and we are just saying where is the money coming from as of 03/10/2006 go to ESPN.com Redskins are 4million over the cap. How many TD's did Randle El have last year? What is there to fear? Randle is a good player BUT he was not worth all that money IMO.. I think he got 1 0r 2 TD's.. If I was Randle I would had went there for the $$$ just like Mr. D Sanders did.. get that bonus money...

And just what is our team doing that's such a damn indictment? Putting together the best players possible to win our division and make a run for the Super bowl? I know I'm not the most intelligent person on earth but you win with the best players that you can get. Don't you think it would be pretty stupid to go out and sign a bunch of 2nd & 3rd stringers? Or somebody in thier mid to late 30's on the downside of thier career? I think not.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Because the teams that have been consistantly winning are the guys who put together the best possible players from FA right?

It looks good on paper but when it comes down to it the teams that have been winning are the ones who draft well and have solid role players and back ups.

I am a Cowboy fan.. and we are just saying where is the money coming from as of 03/10/2006 go to ESPN.com Redskins are 4million over the cap. How many TD's did Randle El have last year? What is there to fear? Randle is a good player BUT he was not worth all that money IMO.. I think he got 1 0r 2 TD's.. If I was Randle I would had went there for the $$$ just like Mr. D Sanders did.. get that bonus money...

I think people have a misconception of why Randle El and Lloyd came here. They aren't here to be No. 1 receivers, they are here to take pressure off Santana. That is what crippled us against Seattle, besides Moss we had Cooley...that makes 2 options. Now we have 4 options and maybe even 5 with Patten and no one can honestly tell me that Randle El and Brandon Lloyd don't offer a lot more than Taylor Jacobs, Jimmy Farris, and Antonio Brown.

I find it funny that all of the Cowboy fans are concerned about our well being by repeatedly pointing out that you can't win via FA. Me, when I see the Cowgirls messing up I just sit back and laugh. Like going with the statue for another year with NO sign of hope for the future. It's just simply jealousy, if the skins were sitting on their asses while the Cowboys made all of these moves I would be worried as well.

he only got an extra 2 million Plus Moss did not do to much the year before he came to DC also which is not a very good indicater of a player.

I think people have a misconception of why Randle El and Lloyd came here. They aren't here to be No. 1 receivers, they are here to take pressure off Santana. That is what crippled us against Seattle, besides Moss we had Cooley...that makes 2 options. Now we have 4 options and maybe even 5 with Patten and no one can honestly tell me that Randle El and Brandon Lloyd don't offer a lot more than Taylor Jacobs, Jimmy Farris, and Antonio Brown.[/quoteI just think that is a lot of money DALLAS just signed someone today as well..

Took the words right out of my mouth!!:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Just like the Redskins are concerned about ours... I look at these post as well.

Dallas hasn't signed a single player that worries me yet. Meanwhile, Parcells and co have got to be slightly concerned about facing a Skins attack that isn't reliant on just three players now, don't you think. Instead of having to cover Cooley, Moss and Portis, they have to cover Cooley, Moss, Portis, Randle-El, Lloyd, not to mention guys off the bench like Patten and Thrash. Considering your (in)ability to cover Moss and Cooley last year, if I was Dallas, I would be extremely concerned right now.

And like I said, no one you have signed worries me. That may change if you get TO. But as of right now, nothing.

I remember before FA started EVERY SINGLE COWBOYS FAN was on the skins ESPN board saying stupid things like "haha you guys are in cap hell" and they kept saying how even with a new CBA we wouldnt be able to sign anyone and would be in cap hell for years to come like the 49ers and Titans. They were also saying how much cap space the Cowboys have(like they're gonna spend it!)

Now all they're saying is how we grossly overpaid and they're not worried. Yea and we're here crapping our pants thinking about some dude named Kosier pancaking Andre Carter.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Trolls will be trolls.. Whether they are man or woman, they will continue to hate on the most prestigious franchise the NFL has ever seen.

How many TDs did Randle El have last year? Who gives a ****!! How about that TD PASS he had in the Super Bowl! Did you forget that?

Do you trolls even know what the role of a number 2 and 3 receiver are? They simply take the heat off the number 1 receiver . Last year, teams doubled Moss and that pretty much took away our whole offense. So we upgraded our WR core to help out Moss. No matter how you look at it A.R.E and Brandon Lloyd are far better than Taylor Jacobs, Antonio Brown and James Thrash. They are both arguabely better than David Patten as well.

Go ahead and stack the box now because we can beat you deep with not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR WR's!

Gonna try and spread your defense out to cover our Wideouts? And Portis will run it down your throats!

Don't say I didn't warn you! The Redskins are back and we are pissed off for being laughed at for a couple years now! :point2sky

I can't wait to see that chump Roy Williams get burned again on national T.V.

Archived