Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about the 2006 schedule

WVSkinsfan

I don't know if anything is official yet, but it has at the very least been a strong rumor. Not to mention every time NFL Network advertises they will be showing regular season games starting on Thanksgiving, they always show Dallas and Redskins players in the background. Don't know how much you can read into that though.

I don't know if anything is official yet, but it has at the very least been a strong rumor. Not to mention every time NFL Network advertises they will be showing regular season games starting on Thanksgiving, they always show Dallas and Redskins players in the background. Don't know how much you can read into that though.

It is not yet official, but it may as well be. The game will be broadcast on local channels in Dallas and Washington as well, but viewers outside the local markets will only be able to watch the game on NFL Network.

Here is an article from earlier this year.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=15284

The game will be broadcast on local channels in Dallas and Washington as well, but viewers outside the local markets will only be able to watch the game on NFL Network.

This has to be a mistake. Since when are the Dallas and Detoit home games not nationally broadcast on Thankgiving Day? This is still America.

The cowgurls will need two defences on the field at the same time to stop us next season....we will sweep them and the iggles and the littlens, you have to score to win and we have the defence to stop them and the offence to ensure that we do score often I am really lookin forward to next season

Hail all things redskin

Yep and the Dallas game usually starts at 3:30 or 4:00

could be. but from what i hear, there is 3 games on thanksgiving this year, with the NFL network having an evening game around 8pm Eastern. sorry dont have the link, read it about a month ago somewhere.

Man that sucks b/c we have yet to beat them on that day have we?? I think they are undefeated againist us.

Yeah, well Parcells was 77-0 going into the 4th qtr with a 13+ point lead...until week 2 of last season. I am looking forward to actually enjoying my Thanksgiving this year!

:dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

Yeah, well Parcells was 77-0 going into the 4th qtr with a 13+ point lead...until week 2 of last season. I am looking forward to actually enjoying my Thanksgiving this year!

:dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

I agree. Think this is the year we stop that streak!

Man that sucks b/c we have yet to beat them on that day have we?? I think they are undefeated againist us.

Last time on Thanksgiving I remember Jeff George getting dragged on the ground by a Dallas D-Lineman after a sack and not a single Redskin coming to his defense. I think I lost my appetite after seeing that.

This time I think will be different.

Archived