Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Active User #'s?

DOOG

On the main page of extremeskins.com, where there is a list of ALL people currently logged on, it tells you right at the beginning of the paragraph, in white. And today, we set a new high

Before you actually choose a forum to enter

:notworthy :applause: :cheers:

Whats the most users anyones seen on this site?...I wasnt around when GIBBS came back..I would imagine it was thru the roof then. Most Ive seen it has been around 1000 (a little over).

I joined in February 2004, right after Gibbs returned. No matter what, this board has never been as crowded as it is now. Plus, lots of sites link threads to us, so it boosts our guest #'s.

We broke the record today:

Most users ever online was 1477, March-12th-2006 at 05:17 PM

Thank you, Antwaan Randle El - may you and the new smurfs break many more records in the coming year.

you are correct.... everyone listen to this guy. lol

Today, we set a new record for most users online:

Most users ever online was 1477, March-12th-2006 at 05:17 PM

After searching through the archives, I found some previous records:

Most users ever online was 1373, January-14th-2006 at 07:51 PM (Seahawks Playoff Game)

Most users ever online was 1357, January-7th-2006 at 08:27 PM (Bucs Playoff Game)

Most users ever online was 1154, November-13th-2005 at 09:46 PM (Alstott 2-point conversion)

Most users ever online was 1133 on December-30th-2004 at 06:52 AM (Bang's Blue Christmas Cartoon)

...there is a rumor that before Bang's cartoon, the previous record was the day Joe Gibbs came back but I actually find no evidence of that anywhere in any posts I can find. Are there actual logs of this? Anyone? Todd? Anyone?

Another one today:

Most users ever online was 1497, March-13th-2006 at 04:34 PM

...just shy of 1500 - I suppose in the offseason, people can log on right when something happens whereas during the actual season, a lot of us are either at the game or watching the game, so we might not be online ...

...or maybe in the offseason, this becomes one of the best and only places for redskins information online whereas during the season there are a lot more reporters writing stories.

Archived