Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a thought...

RedsKingz

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but about the Lloyd trade and the supposed Randle El signing, since we have yet to sign Lloyd to a deal, could we just be setting Lloyd up for a trade?? I mean, don't get me wrong, Moss, Llloyd, and Randle El as our WR's can be deadly, but if the reports about Randle El's contract are true, that is a LOT of money invested in one position. So could the Lloyd deal just be a sign of other things to come?? Just a thought...

We traded for Lloyd. There's no way other teams would give us anything other than the same 3rd and future 4th rounder we got him for.

What if we didn't trade Lloyd straight up and packaged something/someone else for something better, say a first round pick?? Like I said, just a thought and just trying to see from all angles thats all

I mean, don't get me wrong, Moss, Llloyd, and Randle El as our WR's can be deadly,...

I am not convinced about Lloyd and Randle El. Neither one of them has done anything yet. I dont see how the Skins WR are deadly. Sure they both are an improvement over Patten and Thrash/Jacobs. But serioulsy a combined 80+ catches and 6 TD's isnt impressive at all.

I am not convinced about Lloyd and Randle El. Neither one of them has done anything yet. I dont see how the Skins WR are deadly. Sure they both are an improvement over Patten and Thrash/Jacobs. But serioulsy a combined 80+ catches and 6 TD's isnt impressive at all.

Their stats from last year is not the reason we think they will be deadly. It is their potential that is soo great that can make them deadly. Also RE will be a huge upgrade on teams.

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but about the Lloyd trade and the supposed Randle El signing, since we have yet to sign Lloyd to a deal, could we just be setting Lloyd up for a trade?? I mean, don't get me wrong, Moss, Llloyd, and Randle El as our WR's can be deadly, but if the reports about Randle El's contract are true, that is a LOT of money invested in one position. So could the Lloyd deal just be a sign of other things to come?? Just a thought...

Yesterday I saw a commercial where a guy purchases a painting at an auction and then immediately said to the auctioneer "I'd like to sell this painting now". It was mean to be a display of idiotic investing (it was a brokerage house commercial). Just keep that message in mind.

This comment really reflects your lack of following the NFL much. How many balls was ARE going to catch? The Steelers averaged only about 17 PASSES per game last year and had Hines Ward and Heath Miller. And that's before you consider his value as a punt an kick returner. Unless you want Antonio Brown back. :doh:

Lloyd is a young receiver playing for a team that had the worst qb play in the NFL last year. How many was he going to catch?

This comment really reflects your lack of following the NFL much. How many balls was ARE going to catch? The Steelers averaged only about 17 PASSES per game last year and had Hines Ward and Heath Miller. And that's before you consider his value as a punt an kick returner. Unless you want Antonio Brown back. :doh:

Lloyd is a young receiver playing for a team that had the worst qb play in the NFL last year. How many was he going to catch?

I agree ARE's value at punt returns will be invaulable. For a guy that is making the money that Randle El is getting, you have to admit that you would like to see a little more productivity than 35 catches. No matter what team he played on.

Lloyd is a different story, I might be a little hasty "hating" on Lloyd. He does have the skills, he just need to hang on to the easy catches.

I'm excited about the signings. Just a little suprised we seem to have come out with all our guns a blazing on one target. Not knowing specific cap situation, I just thought we could have used the money we spent on RE for a stud LB or D line player. But knowing Mr Snyder we will find a way to get our hands on those players as well.

Archived