Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Browns have come out of left field

Big Weirdo

I am interested to see if they put all the eggs in the Charlie Frye basket or if they go after a QB in FA or the draft.

I think they like Charlie Frye a lot. It would make sense with all the money they're putting into protecting him (and simultaneously hurting me).

And they'll still stink.

I'm not so sure of that. They are young. They are really investing on the O Line and with Crennell there you know the defense is going to be sick.

It really all depends on how well Charlie Frye plays. If he shows a lot of promise and produces I think they will push for a wild card spot. If not then they might have to draft and groom someone else.

They could be a very serious threat in the future.

I think they like Charlie Frye a lot. It would make sense with all the money they're putting into protecting him (and simultaneously hurting me).

Being forced to hear about the Browns all the time due to my location if they wouldn't have signed OL they would have been crucified in the media. OL has been the number one issue since the Browns returned and every year they refuse to address the issue.

I wonder what is going to happen to Jeff Faine with this signing?

I think this is great... the NFL is a better league when the Cleveland Browns are good. All of us owe a debt of gratitude to the people of Northeastern Ohio for inventing the game of football... the least we can do is hope their team does well. :)

They have a few pieces in place. A QB who has shown some promise, a great running back, and a defense that is young and fast, and getting better. I like what Crennell is doing in Cleveland.

And they'll still stink.

I just came off the Eagles board and you'd fit right in. Use some intelligence before you post.

They were getting better week by week last year and look to be on the upswing give them a till 2007 and i think they'll be playoff contenders...

Too many haters....

While my Browns have made some serious moves thusfar, they still have a lot they need to get done this offseason.

I'd say they are about finished on offense as far as free agency is concerned, and they will now turn to the defensive side of the ball. We need a Nose Tackle in the worst way, and we need to replace two of our linebackers. The se condary is very good, and has some depth, so no worries there.

I'm expecting them to sign Sam Adams or Ted Washington as a bandaid to groom a NT that they will likely draft. Or they could go after Grady Jackson, but there are injury concerns there.

At linebacker, we have Bart Scott, and Kalimba Edwards visiting tommorow, and Peterson and McGinest should be on the radar.

Last year Savage ate a ton of dead cap space anticipating making a big push in FA this year. The plan is in place. If it continues to pan out, we will be in excellent shape in the near future.

They are signing a ****load of people. Must feel good to be one of their fans today. Damn boooooy!

Although its a start, its going to take a lot more than today to make up for the misery and suffering theyve endured over the past few years.

Archived