Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KFFL says we are going after Randle-El

Oldskool

I cant imagine Patten is out after his short stint here...that doesnt make any sense.

My bet is they are targeting both receivers, and probably keeping an eye on Givens as well, and seeing what deal they can work out for 1 of the above. Lloyd costs a pick, and Raandle El is being pursued by everyone under the sun and WILL be overpaid...I cant imagine they pick up both guys...that would be one insane receiving corps, where there are other areas to address in terms of depth.

Patten will be our #3. We will not go after two receivers. So you are very much correct in that assessment.

We really need defensive additions to help our team. We dont necessarily need a big name reciever opposite of Moss. Just a productive guy who is consistant. I'm sold on Patten being the #2 if we have a chance to get a big time defensive end.

Randell El will be the biggest FA bust this year :doh: Don't get me wrong he is solid but he is a career #3 up untill last year. The guy will get a big contract because of his face time from the Superbowl run :doh: If this guy is so good how come the steelers are not hell bent on re signing him? They don't want to overpay him. We shouldn't either this guy is looking for a pay day.

Yes BUT he gives a dangerous PR, and KR. I'll say it...it was a joke we had Betts back there as a KR.

I wouldnt say it was total joke... he did take one to the house.... there are some KR guys in the league that cant say that....

Here's what else KFFL are reporting.

Redskins | Team could contact A. Dyson

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:24:33 -0800

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins could contact free agent CB Andre Dyson (Seahawks).

Redskins | Team could contact D. Howard

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:23:30 -0800

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins could contact free agent DE Darren Howard (Saints).

Redskins | Team working to acquire Lloyd

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:23:05 -0800

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins are working to acquire restricted free agent WR Brandon Lloyd from the San Francisco 49ers, according to several league sources. According to sources, the two sides were working on parameters for a deal, but had yet to agree on compensation.

Archived