Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Ramsey to the Raiders for WR Doug Gabriel

RypienUmApart

You know, I normally HATE these stupid trade scenario posts that come from out of what seems like thin air.

But I like this one and it seems somewhat realistic. I love this kid and think he could truly thrive under the right coaches. My cousin and I were talking about him all night it seemed in that last Giants/Oakland game. He's big, good footwork, runs routes, makes nice catches...and best yet, comes with a SMALL PRICE TAG. I'd much rather take a guy like this over a 6th round pick.

since you're new you may not know that the best we'll get for ramsey is a 5th round pick, we will most likely have to just release him.

Oh ok. I thought you guys were saying Ramsey was still worth a 2nd round pick or so. I agree he is only worth around a 5th rounder but I also think Gabriel is as well. Maybe less.

Sorry. I only have 5 or so posts now and haven't been in this forum that long to notice other posts about this. I'm usually on the ESPN forum.

No problem. There's a search function at the top of the page with a little pull-down arrow next to it. Often, the mods will lock a thread if the topic has been discussed before. It's recommended to run a quick search before starting a thread, that's all.

Welcome to regular posting!

Archived