Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Ramsey to the Raiders for WR Doug Gabriel

RypienUmApart

sorry dude but I'll give it to you before the mods get you... you really need to go read the rules section to understand how we work here before you post. Don't be intimidated by people railing you about this. This is not a site where people are mean this is really probably the best message board on the internet. I think you will come to love the intelligence people bring to this chat board so read the rules come back and enjoy!!!!!

I think the RAiders may hand the keys to Andrew Walter...the kid is young, but he is nice. I watched him at Arizona State, he comes from a pass-heavy background. Art Shell may want to pound the ball, with some play action deep. lamont Jordan may see 25+ carries a game..

Back to the post, Ramsey..I still see in Miami..if he throws deep in Oakland..he gets sacked...he'll connect on some, but I see Merriman licking his chops..

Actually, this is a very good trade.

Ramsey's a great fit for Oakland... Gabriel has the potential to be a solid #2... throw in a 6th rounder or something, and it'd be quite fair.

BD

I still dnot think that it will happen, but it sounds half way decent the more i think about it. I can see it working, but I also can see it flopping. We did it with santana so i guess it could work, but if it were up to me i wouldnt take the chance unless we definitely would get a decent pick.

You know, I normally HATE these stupid trade scenario posts that come from out of what seems like thin air.

But I like this one and it seems somewhat realistic. I love this kid and think he could truly thrive under the right coaches. My cousin and I were talking about him all night it seemed in that last Giants/Oakland game. He's big, good footwork, runs routes, makes nice catches...and best yet, comes with a SMALL PRICE TAG. I'd much rather take a guy like this over a 6th round pick.

yeah i agree. I'd be glad if we even get anything for Ramsey

Archived