Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins to be forever in Bullseye by small markets?

88Comrade2000

Reading some of the things that the so called media has said about the Skins and what small markets are complaining about; leads me to one conclusion:

The Skins are now in the bullseye!

If the cash over cap limit is instituted and is part of the new CBA deal; I think the Skins will be squarely in the bulleyes of small market owners. They will be watching the Skins and other teams like us, to see if we go over the limits in the new deal. If they do, they will pounce.

Already, they think we can't handle a deal not happening and want to scrutinize us. Already, stink is being made about how Lavar got his freedom.

I think we will forever be in the Bulleye. Always being scrutinized!

As long as we compete for the playoff regularly and win some titles; let them aim at as. We be laughing and the will be still crying.

Snyder will 'accept' a cash-over-cap limit but the way it'll be written it'll have some loopholes that Snyder already knows how to use. Fans of other team will really be flipping, telling us we're over the cap and we'll have to blow up the team. When that doesn't happen, they'll be totally confused. Won't that be grand?

Reading some of the things that the so called media has said about the Skins and what small markets are complaining about; leads me to one conclusion:

QUOTE]

The great ones always are.

The Skins are now in the bullseye!

If the cash over cap limit is instituted and is part of the new CBA deal; I think the Skins will be squarely in the bulleyes of small market owners. They will be watching the Skins and other teams like us, to see if we go over the limits in the new deal. If they do, they will pounce.

Already, they think we can't handle a deal not happening and want to scrutinize us. Already, stink is being made about how Lavar got his freedom.

As long as we compete for the playoff regularly and win some titles; let them aim at as. We be laughing and the will be still crying.

and maybe the answer is to let the CBA go down in flames... kffl.com is already predicting that the deal will get turned down..

maybe snyder and jones would rather have no deal and no cap and screw the small market teams

Snyder will 'accept' a cash-over-cap limit but the way it'll be written it'll have some loopholes that Snyder already knows how to use. Fans of other team will really be flipping, telling us we're over the cap and we'll have to blow up the team. When that doesn't happen, they'll be totally confused. Won't that be grand?

i am telling you that rather than grovel, snyder and jones will flip off taglibue

and just say..." HELL NO!!!!"

Archived