Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should or could we sign seau

portis&taylor

how is this spam? I dont get it.

If you think we should sign Seau, provide some information as to why he would fit with us, how he would be helpful, and so on. Otherwise, we will have an over-abundance of threads saying "_______ was just cut, should we sign him?"

Gets old fast, especially for the mods, I'm assuming.

I dont think Sau would do us any good at this point in his career. You know he would want some sort of pay day despite his age, and I think we should be promoting from within on that position. The money we could spend on Seau would be better spent on Walt Harris' replacement, or a D lineman.

If you think we should sign Seau, provide some information as to why he would fit with us, how he would be helpful, and so on. Otherwise, we will have an over-abundance of threads saying "_______ was just cut, should we sign him?"

[Ed McMahon]Yes![/Ed McMahon]

DING!

And this is why this one is done as well. The signal to noise ratio is being cut down around here. Either pick up your game, or go play on MySpace.

Archived