Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Akin Ayedele

Staylor21

Akin Ayedele can fill the void of Lavr he is a young outside linebacker who is freet agent from Jacsonville Jaguars this dude can really play he makes smart decisions and tackles very good. He also has speed something that we didn't see from lavar for the last two years. I say that the Redskins have in mind signing Akin Ayedele because he would fit in perfect with the schemem and the players.

Akin Ayedele can fill the void of Lavr he is a young outside linebacker who is freet agent from Jacsonville Jaguars this dude can really play he makes smart decisions and tackles very good. He also has speed something that we didn't see from lavar for the last two years. I say that the Redskins have in mind signing Akin Ayedele because he would fit in perfect with the schemem and the players.

void? Lavar looked terrible over there, at this point i am just glad to see him gone. time to work up robert McCune

Mccune could be something special but then were is the depth who is going to play behind Mccune if he hast to start a rookie naw sign Akin Ayedele and let McCune work his way in like 3rd downs and stuff like that. Plus McCune is already 27 years old and its just his 2nd season so he can't be for the long run

Mccune could be something special but then were is the depth who is going to play behind Mccune if he hast to start a rookie naw sign Akin Ayedele and let McCune work his way in like 3rd downs and stuff like that. Plus McCune is already 27 years old and its just his 2nd season so he can't be for the long run
Sorry Robert McCune is not starter material
Neither were Antonio Pierce or Lemar Marshall. Thanks for the input.

im sorry, i dont think the skins will put a guy who has played few snaps as our MLB, pierce and marshall were on the team for years before they got the job and had significant playing time before stardom.. they got to play because of injuires. lets wait for mccure... 27 already.

im sorry, i dont think the skins will put a guy who has played few snaps as our MLB, pierce and marshall were on the team for years before they got the job and had significant playing time before stardom.. they got to play because of injuires. lets wait for mccure... 27 already.

Both of you advocate waiting on McCune and then stating that he is 27 already and is no good for the long run. Wait until when..he is 30?

2K, how many years were Pierce and Marshall on the team before they got their big break? Pierce took over MLB his 3rd year, Marshall took over OLB his 2nd year and MLB his 3rd.

Chris Clemons feels that he has earned a shot at more playing time at WLB. McCune would like playing time (either at MLB or WLB). Khary Campell will fight for more playing time. Skins will need to pick up another LB for depth but the Arrington replacement is probably already on the team.

Archived