Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye, Good Riddance, And I Told You So (only For Lavar Haters)

AT56

LAVAR HATERS PLEASE JOIN ME IN A THREAD CELEBRATING THIS JOYACE OCCATION

For about a year and a half I have been bashing lavar, about his attitude, playing abilities and the classless way he handled his contract situation.

Over and over again, I have been banned, called names, threatened, and called an idiot for my opinions by members on this board. And pretty much anyone else that shared my same opinion was treated the same way.

THE DAY HAS COME FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT LAVAR JUST PLAIN SUCKED. HES GONE BABY!!!!

Lavar and his stupid jersey with arrington on the back is gone as a redskin for good. All the people who bought his jersey thinking he was the greatest redskin of all time now look like the same guy who wears a trotter jersey.

WE GOT RID OF THE MOST OVERRATED PLAYER IN HISTORY OF THE REDSKINS ORGANIZATION, NOT A TEAM PLAYER, STUPID SHOWBOAT, KING OF MISSED ASSIGNMENTS, AND TERRIBLY BAD BREATH.

monday is going to be so sweet.

dude, if you were banned, called names, or threatened I can see why and it has nothing to do with Lavar Arrington.

1. grow up

2. If you're going to mindlessly rant at least do so in one of the existing Lavar threads so you don't clutter the board with this nonsense.

3. Put some substance in your posts. You didn't include a single reason why Lavar was overrated.

4. Shape it up, or I suspect you might be banned again.

5. Time for bed....

Archived