Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chappelle's Block Party

Spaceman Spiff

Went to go see this last night...good stuff!! I recommend it if you want a few laughs and to see some good live hip hop music.

Could have used more Chappelle, but the parts with him weren't a let down by any means.

Great to see the Fugees back together again, and the scene with Wyclef together with the marching band was awesome.

I hope they do a kick ass job with the dvd, cause I'd like to see more of the performances and more of Chappelle goofin around.

Wow! That's all I can say...

I highly recommend any adult seeing this movie. Escpecially the ones who think Hip-Hop is all guns, drugs, and hoes.

Every single person who preformed killed it. Granted the concert was edited to show only the highlights of each preformer. My favs had to have been Lauren Hill's Killing Me Softly...that touched me. Dead Prez were amazing also.

Don't go in thinking it's going to be much more than a concert film though.

Oh it was soooooo funny!! There is a huge article in todays style on Chappelle. I just wish I could remember more of the jokes! I'm going to download it and watch is again today....

How many white people does it take to change a light bulb??

Naw man, don't download it, don't steal from Chappelle.

And it doesnt take any white people to change a light bulb...they'll just get a black to do it! Hahaha, that was one of the funniest jokes of the movie. The parts where Mos Def was on the drums and Chappelle was crackin jokes were great. Also that part where the guy apologizes for cussing on the camera and dave turns to the camera and goes....-hole...hahahaha!

just got back from seeing it....good movie, my date was singing along with all of the songs and I sang along with Talib's "Get By"....and with the fugees reunion, of course.

I liked when Dave was on the congo drums talking about how he'd never been taught how to play them, he just knew how bc he was black. And that whole rhyme about finding a Mexican.

Spanish Lil Jon..."Que! Que!" :laugh:

Good performances...always like to see Mos Def, he's a very talented musician and actor. Common is fabulous too. Jill Scott is gorgeous and she can BLOW.

Cool to see Biggie's old Day Care. Very entertaining movie, even if it was "a concert movie"

Anybody see him on Inside the Actor's studio? He talked about how this movie was a dream come true.

Also, you could see just how uncomfortable he is in the spotlight, he seemed very out of his element with a one-on-one type situation.

Yeah, he was funny as hell, though.

This movie is the best reviewed movie of 2006 on Rotten Tomatoes.

Archived