Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles outspent Skins by 14m from 01-04

Westbrook36

What is your favorite Star Wars film?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Star Wars film?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
    • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
    • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
    • I don't like any of these ****ty movies

So Dockery, based on your contention that no Eagles fan should have had any hope whatsover for Kalu being a major contributor prior to the '05 season, than all Redskins fans should have wanted BOTH Wynn and Daniels cut from the team and somebody new brought in prior to the Skins '05 season, right ? I mean you saw their contributions in '04... so to have held out ANY hope.. .I mean any, would make a Skins fan an "ultra homer", right ?

Again, you seem to only post w/ the benefit of hindsight when it comes the Eagles.

Look, Kalu is what he is. He's going to be cycled in there, but he's not going to be great. Most people realize this.

Fact is, the Eagles offseason consisted of Mike Friggin McMahon and The Bullet.

If you look at posts, people thought the D-line would be a problem. All journeymen. Corney and journeymen. Blache got the most out of what he had, and at times it wasn't that much if you were really looking.

Look, Kalu is what he is. He's going to be cycled in there, but he's not going to be great. Most people realize this.

Fact is, the Eagles offseason consisted of Mike Friggin McMahon and The Bullet.

If you look at posts, people thought the D-line would be a problem. All journeymen. Corney and journeymen. Blache got the most out of what he had, and at times it wasn't that much if you were really looking.

Like Pocono said and you keep ignoring, how about Trotter? Also, why haven't you addressed Casey Friggin Rabach and David Patten as the only Skins additions last year?

Like Pocono said and you keep ignoring, how about Trotter? Also, why haven't you addressed Casey Friggin Rabach and David Patten as the only Skins additions last year?

Trotter wasn't an addition, or did you forget that he was on the team in 2004?

Be real, did you think any team was going to throw mad money at Trotter?

He fits in with JJ because he stops the run well. Ask him to do any pass protection, and he breaks down. Everyone knows this. Him signing a 5 year deal with the Eagles was no surprise. He had already stated that he wanted to stay in Philly for less.

Adams was not as guaranteed. People would have signed him away. He was a different story when he signed his one year deal and you know it.

David Patten and Casey Rabach? You are missing the most explosive player added to the team last year.

It's all they could afford...if you haven't noticed, the Skins aren't sitting on several miilions of cap. :doh:

David Patten and Casey Rabach? You are missing the most explosive player added to the team last year.

Oh, the one you traded for?

I didn't know we should bring him up since we were talking FA.

BTW, look at the offer Trotter received from KC and what he signed for with the Eagles.

No, they lead the league in dead money which hampers how much they can spend on actual player salaries.

Whoa a new tact. Clever...but you still don't know how much Snyder really pays out...all we have is cap numbers...and the Eagles certainly aren't over-spending are they?

What course of logic will it be tomorrow?

No, they lead the league in dead money which hampers how much they can spend on actual player salaries.

talking about the Eagles re-signing Trotter AND the Skins limitations on what they could do b/c of dead money brings it full circle no ? Seeing as the Skins were paying for Trotter still... while he was playing for the Eagles.

funny.

talking about the Eagles re-signing Trotter AND the Skins limitations on what they could do b/c of dead money brings it full circle no ? Seeing as the Skins were paying for Trotter still... while he was playing for the Eagles.

funny.

I was never a Trotter fan then. The fact that he couldn't stay healthy made it even worse.

Whoa a new tact. Clever...but you still don't know how much Snyder really pays out...all we have is cap numbers...and the Eagles certainly aren't over-spending are they?

What course of logic will it be tomorrow?

It's pretty simple. Take the dead money number, subtract it from the cap plus bonus's paid out that year and you have the actual money paid out. Snyder leads the NFL in dead money each year so his actual money paid out is less, as shown in the USA today salary numbers.

It's pretty simple. Take the dead money number, subtract it from the cap plus bonus's paid out that year and you have the actual money paid out. Snyder leads the NFL in dead money each year so his actual money paid out is less, as shown in the USA today salary numbers.

Still citing those USAToday numbers....unreal.

Here, I have some numbers next to the monkeys flying out of my butt...

Too much, WB,

Ok, I'm done on this thread... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cool. I'd much rather you admit defeat via leaving a thread than continually ducking issues and not responding to Pocono who told you the difference between the Forbes and USA Today numbers. :cheers:

Cool. I'd much rather you admit defeat via leaving a thread than continually ducking issues and not responding to Pocono who told you the difference between the Forbes and USA Today numbers. :cheers:

WB, you really crack me up...side...splitting...hhhaaaa...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

Archived