Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So.....

Number5

I think the cap number will be low enough to drive off trolls...and...the guy sells phones in a mall. It makes perfect sense!

I work for Cingular Wireless.

The store is a stand alone, 5 miles from a mall.

As far as troll.....I've been on this board near 2 years cuzzo....

Aren't you the same one who said you were going back to "troll" the ATL boards, yet you call me a "troll"?

With certain players on the Redskins restructuring their current contracts, do yo guys think that it will allow them to be around their cap number by Monday?

I don't have any thinking to do. I know it. We're going to be a few million under if there's no CBA and we finalize the projected moves with Ramsey, Noble and Bowen who are gone regardless of the cap situation.

I don't have any thinking to do. I know it. We're going to be a few million under if there's no CBA and we finalize the projected moves with Ramsey, Noble and Bowen who are gone regardless of the cap situation.

Art,

Is it true that your team is considering Abraham as a potential option? KFFL.com has it up there, but you guys seem to always know more than they do.

I think this is the plan the Redskins employ all the time, #5. They expect players to re-do deals,, cash cures cap, as they say,, meaning a guy like Portis, or Brunell, guys with a huge deal with a lot of back-ended money can get some of that last-year cash they'd never see up front in the form of a bonus, and enables the Redskins to defer cap figures over a number of years.

It looks bad in the eyes of doom and gloom prophets, but they gamble that in the long run the cap will expand enough to suit their needs, and it usually has.

As is obvious, they're doing it again.

~Bang

I think this is the plan the Redskins employ all the time, #5. They expect players to re-do deals,, cash cures cap, as they say,, meaning a guy like Portis, or Brunell, guys with a huge deal with a lot of back-ended money can get some of that last-year cash they'd never see up front in the form of a bonus, and enables the Redskins to defer cap figures over a number of years.

It looks bad in the eyes of doom and gloom prophets, but they gamble that in the long run the cap will expand enough to suit their needs, and it usually has.

As is obvious, they're doing it again.

~Bang

Thanks Bang......I guess that's why they haven't cut anyone as far as I know thus far.

Art,

Is it true that your team is considering Abraham as a potential option? KFFL.com has it up there, but you guys seem to always know more than they do.

Of course we're considering him, but, we won't get him if there's no extension. If there IS, well, all we have to do is get him in a room. No one says no to us once we get them in a room :).

Of course we're considering him, but, we won't get him if there's no extension. If there IS, well, all we have to do is get him in a room. No one says no to us once we get them in a room :).

That makes me want to know what the heck is going on in that room.. :pint:

Archived