Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How lovely the Redskins are going to get bailed out at the 11th hour

glassJAw

The ownership doesn't know how to manage the cap at all. They are always restructuring and now they're going to get lucky because the CBA will now probably be announced.

Aren't you just a bunch of happy little hogs tonight.

quote:The ownership doesn't know how to manage the cap at all"....careful the words you say, that is blasphmacy around here. lol. we'll see if they get bailed out or not. if not they get what they deserve. most here try to use the eagles management of the cap as a bad thing around here, i bet they all wish they were in the shape the iggles are in. deny it all you want, you're all crapping your pants right now. after 1000 posts on how the iggles are cheap, it's just funny how things work out.

The ownership doesn't know how to manage the cap at all. They are always restructuring and now they're going to get lucky because the CBA will now probably be announced.

Hi Troll. Welcome to Extremeskins.

Enjoy your stay.

:laugh:

What's wrong, you didn't get the bloodletting you were promised?

I for one knew an 11th hour decision would be made. So go away, toolbag.

quote:The ownership doesn't know how to manage the cap at all"....careful the words you say, that is blasphmacy around here. lol. we'll see if they get bailed out or not. if not they get what they deserve. most here try to use the eagles management of the cap as a bad thing around here, i bet they all wish they were in the shape the iggles are in. deny it all you want, you're all crapping your pants right now. after 1000 posts on how the iggles are cheap, it's just funny how things work out.

I've noticed you can't say a lot around here. I guess that's part of the friendly community they got going around here.

As far as the cap goes I can't knock Snyder for spending up all his money. If you can buy your way to a championship then fine. But it doesn't seem fair to me that teams who have used their cap space wisely (and have stayed competitive doing so) have to wait even longer now. As far as I'm concerned I hope no new deal gets worked out and the Skins get whats coming to them.

What's wrong, you didn't get the bloodletting you were promised?

I for one knew an 11th hour decision would be made. So go away, toolbag.

I bet you did know. Snyder call you up personally and tell you himself? Or was it Gibbs?

Dude, check my posts. I posted this morning that either a CBA would be agreed upon or a delay would happen.

You post like a douchebag.

Isn't that wonderful. You made a few posts here and there saying you think a deal will get done and FA will be delayed. Congratulations. It must be awesome typing that all out while in reality you're hiding by the computer screen ****ting your pants waiting for your role players to be cut. Redskins get lucky again.

What am I saying? Nothings final yet. You're still screwed as far as the cap goes until the NFL announces otherwise. :)

easy glassjaw, they're just stressed around here, lol

I can't understand why. This is quite possibly the luckiest day to be a Redskin fan. They should be rejoicing. Plus didn't you hear? Brunell restructured!!:point2sky

Okay okay OKAY!

Everyone stfu and breathe.....this day has been stressful enough by fussing with tr1 and my customers too!

What we all need to do is go out and have a few drinks.....come back and start fresh tommorrow!

Welcome Glassjaw.......I hope you enjoy your stay on the site.......

Dock....I've never seen you angry bro......even when fussing with WB and the rest of us Eagles fans.....today is getting to you too huh bro?

How far are you over the cap again?

Only the FO knows what the current # is. The Redskins will be fine either way. After they announce the restructurings of Brunell, Portis, Thomas, Springs et al.

Do I wish the Skins were in a position to spend 20 million dollars on FA sure.

:eaglesuck But the difference in our favorite teams owner's is that one of them will do whatever and spend whatever his football people Ask him too!

What, no bloody Thursday after all?

I think the Eagles just lost the Super Bowl again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only the FO knows what the current # is. The Redskins will be fine either way. After they announce the restructurings of Brunell, Portis, Thomas, Springs et al.

Do I wish the Skins were in a position to spend 20 million dollars on FA sure.

:eaglesuck But the difference in our favorite teams owner's is that one of them will do whatever and spend whatever his football people Ask him too!

And another difference is the our favorite teams owner hasn't been forced to scamble more than his QB in an attempt to save his franchise. While Lurie might be considered cheap, NO ONE can deny the fact that he was in good shape today while your owner was looking for pennies on the floor trying to piece something together.

Call him cheap, call him whatever you want, but Lurie and the Eagles FO were better prepared for this then the Skins were. Hell, the Redskins would probably sign me to a multi million dollar contract just to play armchair QB the way they've thrown money around.

What, no bloody Thursday after all?

I think the Eagles just lost the Super Bowl again.

With the Eagles being a reported 20 mil under the cap, I'd stop laughing right about..........................NOW! :silly:

Dock....I've never seen you angry bro......even when fussing with WB and the rest of us Eagles fans.....today is getting to you too huh bro?

Not so much. I actually did think the owners would get a deal done. Especially when the Redskins hadn't cut anyone yet.

I've been involved in some labor deals, and this stuff happens almost every time.

Besides, what owner wants to be part of the group that brought about the end of the salary cap, a thing that is making every single owner money?

So now they still have a chance.

It would have been interesting to see how they would have handled the start of FA with a 94.5 mil cap.

A deal will get done, and it will be good for everybody.

I'm not giving this troll any slack because he signed up just to rub salt in what he thought was an open wound.

He hasn't said anything of value. Seriously, check his posts.

Archived