Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Restructures Deal

36SKINS56

My cousin just sent me something from HailRedskins.com saying that Clinton is restructuring his deal to free up some cap space. If this is true, I really love the return of comrodery to this team. Gibbs has really put together a team that cares more about winning than about themselves. Its nice to see this type of team...one that wants to win and wants to remain a Redskin so that they can return the pride to Washington.

Does anyone have any information about this? Here is the link to HR.com:

http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=33118

I couldnt find a thread already started on this, but I'm sure there has to be one by now...if so, please direct me to it, and you can shut this one down. Thanks

Its all over HailRedskins...ive never been to that site before so I dont know how valid it is...but apparently the Redskins have the authority to restructure his deal...so I'm not sure if he was willing to restructure, or if we forced his hand. I really think that Portis was a team player and wanted to get under the cap, get some help in the organization and go after it all next year. Apparently Portis can save us about 3 to 5 million they are sayin...lets all pray

They aren't really a credible source, but every once in awhile, what they say turns out to be right. I wouldn't get too excited about it until a more reliable outlet validates it.

Profootballtalk.com is the site if that was your question.

Archived