Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

La'Roi Glover released

BiGdiCeBuDdHa

He was one of only a handful of good players on the cowboys for most of his tenure, great player, one of the best DTs of his era. I hope he lands somewhere where the 'boys don't have to face him very often (although I have a hunch about Tampa).

:laugh:

You're going to have to trim off more than 20 million, considering that if you cut 12 players, you'll have to sign 12 replacements...and even if you sign them at the minimum of 500k, that's 6 million more.

You will not sign anyone who's ever sniffed a Pro Bowl in the last 3 or 4 years.

Not Glover, no high profile receivers...no one.

Give it time. :cheers:

I love it when opposing fans and Redskin HATERS post something like this at 8 in the morning, then throughout the rest of the day everything they predicted turns out to be false, and their post looks completely amateur in retrospect. I love that.

I love it when opposing fans and Redskin HATERS post something like this at 8 in the morning, then throughout the rest of the day everything they predicted turns out to be false, and their post looks completely amateur in retrospect. I love that.
Just like Enron, you can only move the books around for so long, the predictions will come true, just give it time.

Redskins over cap+ perrenial probowler= no chance in hell.

We'll see...I'm willing to bet that even if the Skins don't sign a "perennial probowler," the free-agent signings they do make will be high-character role players that will contribute significantly.

Funny how just a couple years ago you clowns were trashing the Skins for "buying" all the superstars, and now you're trashing them because they CAN'T get these players.

This clearly occured today. The fact we would have been under the cap by 10 tonight without any major losses (Bowen, Raymer, Hall are NOT major losses) has made me chuckle

Cash solves the cap, and Snyder is proving this even more this offseason

This clearly occured today. The fact we would have been under the cap by 10 tonight without any major losses (Bowen, Raymer, Hall are NOT major losses) has made me chuckle

Cash solves the cap, and Snyder is proving this even more this offseason

The BEST part?? The Skins are going to be well under the cap, sign at least one premier free-agent and several high-character role-players, and completely dominate next season. And all these trolls will be sitting at home, scratching their heads, thinking "how did the Skins do it AGAIN?? Its just not fair!! :cry:"

:laugh:

Archived