Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

best current animated show?

roadkill

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Maybe Family Guy during it's first run, but it's dropped off a lot recently. I agree that the correct answer is ATHF, but from the list it's the Simpsons. All the South Parks seem to be the same these days...the adults get caught up in some "straight from the news" cause and then the kids show them how stupid they have been.

How could you NOT add Justice League to that list?!?!? :doh:

Justice League may be animated, but it's definitely written for adults. And not only does the animation rock, the writing is outstanding. You're on the edge of your seat for each episode!

For those of you not familiar with the show, it's Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash and Hawkgirl, fighting crime. It's like the Superfriends WITHOUT the camp. Very dark, very action-packed! 10:30 Saturday nights on Cartoon Network. Check it out!

Yeah I'd say Family Guy by a pretty wide margin.
family guy is hilarious, but they have run out of ideas too, and alot faster than the simpsons, plus i still get a laugh or two from the new episodes so i say simpsons, then FUTURAMA!!!! why isnt futurama on here?

How could you NOT add Justice League to that list?!?!? :doh:

Justice League may be animated, but it's definitely written for adults. And not only does the animation rock, the writing is outstanding. You're on the edge of your seat for each episode!

For those of you not familiar with the show, it's Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash and Hawkgirl, fighting crime. It's like the Superfriends WITHOUT the camp. Very dark, very action-packed! 10:30 Saturday nights on Cartoon Network. Check it out!

Thank you, the JLU (Justice League Unlimited) is probably the best cartoon going right now. Anybody remember Superfriends growing up?

Well, imagine SF but not campy, some what darker and more adult and still a great interpretaion of DC Comics.

Venture Bros. is a great show also.

Still like Spongebob (ashamed to admit it)

ATHF

and has anybody seen Happy Tree Friends and Friends on the G4 network???

crazy show.

Family Guy hands down. I don't think they've even peaked yet. Simpsons were the best in their day (especially seasons 3-8) but suck now. South Park is too erratic. Some weeks really good, others just plain bad.

Archived