Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Healthcare: How is Dubya doing?

Burgold

Just thought I would add another area to explore. Besides, revamping the medicare system, the pharmaceutical scandels, buying medicine from Canada, the uninusured, etc. was a pretty big part of the election rhetoric. How would you rate the government's progress?

Bush has taken a pretty good shot at the life expectancy of seniors. With the new benefits (his characterization of unaffordable drugs), there should soon be a brisk market in the funeral business.

Which is good. It may help save Social Security so I can get some of my money back down the road. These boomers or whatever they are called are going to bring the system to its knees.

Which is good. It may help save Social Security so I can get some of my money back down the road. These boomers or whatever they are called are going to bring the system to its knees.

They will hurt the system......I say Roth IRA's,TSP and Job Pension will help alot....depending upon SS will have a person broke....

How is he doing? Terrible. How is congress doing? Terrible.

There is no solution and really very LITTLE movement on this issue even though it took up much of the time in the Kerry/Bush debates. I am actually kind of surprised how little has been done. I expected more.

We still have no tort reform or foreign drug competition, which are huge in terms of lowering the cost of health care. We still don't allow collective bargaining for the medicare drug plan - which is a bad idea made worse by this obvious bone toss to the drug companies.

Terrible terrible terrible.

Archived