Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mini milestone 1000 posts, 2000 and now 4000 =)

Xameil

Well couldn't think of anything real cool for the 2000 posts, I'll save it for 4k or 5k :D .

Anyways, what better way then to bring back my little girl, and just to say thank you to all you guys for the countless hours of fun, frustration, and dirty looks I get from my gf (j/k...I just don't nookie when I'm on here at home...hence why I usually am only on at work :D )

I look forward to seeing you all at the Tailgate before the Titans game.

congratulations on the milestone, and the daughter... :)

Buddy and Raptor Jesus are the best! Now where is my "Rock On" Jesus? :laugh:

Congrats on your 2k+ posts and for many more. I see you are raising your daughter right. :cheers:

:laugh: yeah. She's watching me now trying to learn how to speak, so I spend at least 5 mins a day saying Dallas Sucks :D . Her first song was "Hail To The Redskins".

congratualitions on the milstone, and the daughter... :)

:laugh: yeah. She's watching me now trying to learn how to speak, so I spend at least 5 mins a day saying Dallas Sucks :D . Her first song was "Hail To The Redskins".

:laugh:

Her mother is going to kick your ass if her first words are "Dallas Sucks"!

But, as 'Skins fans... we are going to be proud as ****! :laugh: :cheers:

Her mother is going to kick your ass if her first words are "Dallas Sucks"!

But, as 'Skins fans... we are going to be proud as ****! :laugh: :cheers:

:laugh: actually her mom is a Gints fan, so, she's fine with Dallas Sucks :D . I'm working on trying to convert her. I'm hoping a trip to FedEx will do it. It's tough though...she has kinda an emotional attachment to them for some personal reasons.

:laugh: actually her mom is a Gints fan, so, she's fine with Dallas Sucks :D . I'm working on trying to convert her. I'm hoping a trip to FedEx will do it. It's tough though...she has kinda an emotional attachment to them for some personal reasons.

Wellington Mara? :laugh:

Why like such a boring football team? :laugh: Once your daughter starts liking the 'Skins, her mother will have no choice!

Wellington Mara? :laugh:

:laugh: I hope not! :doh: He screwed the skins last year in that one blow-out. :silly:

emotional. Although I will say when they play each other, it gets interesting at my house :D .

Oh, well if you are willing to tell us, then go right ahead. I just didn't want to look like an ass when I was cracking a joke and then the emotional story follows leaving me feeling sorry. ;)

Oh, well if you are willing to tell us, then go right ahead. I just didn't want to look like an ass when I was cracking a joke and then the emotional story follows leaving me feeling sorry. ;)

I'll say it. That way when you guys see her, you won't push the Gints issue too much. She went down to the Gints games with the Make A Wish foundation for one of her sons who had cancer. They met Collins, and she got a jacket (don't know if it was Collins'), and an autographed football.

So, as much as I try to convert her, I'll only get her part way I think. I'm hoping FedEx, and meeting you all at the tailgate will help me :D .

I'll say it. That way when you guys see her, you won't push the Gints issue too much. She went down to the Gints games with the Make A Wish foundation for one of her sons who had cancer. They met Collins, and she got a jacket (don't know if it was Collins'), and an autographed football.

So, as much as I try to convert her, I'll only get her part way I think. I'm hoping FedEx, and meeting you all at the tailgate will help me :D .

:applause: Great story! If you have to cheer for another NFC East team, the least you could do is have a completely valid story like that.

Of course, if we meet her, we will try to convert her. :evil:

:gaintsuck

:applause: Great story! If you have to cheer for another NFC East team, the least you could do is have a completely valid story like that.

Of course, if we meet her, we will try to convert her. :evil:

:gaintsuck

:laugh: I've been trying...I'll be working on it this year too. She may actually come with me to the Redskins bar up here too...at least for 1 game. As it stands right now, she is coming with me to the Titans game, and she's as much a drinker as I am. :D . She loves her Margaritas.

Thats awesome dude. I know my father whom is an Iggles fan has emotional attachments to the Iggles so trying to convert him would take work.

The story I will make short. My Late Uncle was die-hard Cowboys, much like I am 'Skins--he was cowboys. He was diagnosed with Cancer years ago. Lymphoma to be exact. Well my dad, being the kind-hearted guy he is, bought my Uncle tickets to an Iggles game. He never had been to a live NFL game his whole life mind you. Since, that very day he changed his tune and loved the Iggles all the way to his very last day. He even wanted to be buried with some Iggle memorabilia.

Thats why, even as much as I would love to HATE the Iggles, I just can't. I strongly dislike them of course but, I can't seem to bring it to anything more than that.

I hope this helps you understand where your 'babies momma' :laugh: is coming from. :cheers:

<EDIT> I forgot to add the fact that my father gave up some of his memorabilia to be put inside my Uncle Franks coffin. It still gives me chills sharing this story with you.

I also have one other kind of card I'm playing to get her to like the 'skins. She's a Tony Stewart fan...so...muhahaha I'm trying to go the "Ya gotta root for Joe Gibbs...he owns Tony's car." :laugh:

I will say no matter what she'll sit down and watch footabll with me, and when Gints are on one channel, and Redskins are on the other...we watch the Redskins :D .

edit - PG that's an awesome story. gave me chills too.

• 2 months later...

hchair3

P1010064

ok...pic of my little angel and of me for my 4k posts =)

yes it's halloween....really it is....seriously it's just a mask.....I'm not really Death.... :paranoid:

anyways, thanks to all the friends I've made on here, and to all you Ubers who I love to debate with.....this is for you guys

GNOSTICS RULE

can't wait to meet you guys at the Tailgate...Titans game.

I'd do shout outs, but I'd forget someone I know I would...so I'm shouting out to all the ET crew, ruggers, and Freemasons....wooo.

hchair3

P1010064

ok...pic of my little angel and of me for my 4k posts =)

Awwww. Lol, great post. You make Tailgate much more interesting, especially for us folks over in ET...lol.

Congratulations on the big 4k! :cheers:

Good luck tonight.

oh and that costume scares the hell out of me... :(

congrats X on the 4000, cute girl. that monster sure is growing a shed under that cape :laugh: he better switch to lite beer ;)

lol how can you see? it's all black, and not tight to the skin....in that pic I was still in rugby shape so I was about 220, and I'm 6'2", so no gut there ;)

Awwww. Lol, great post. You make Tailgate much more interesting, especially for us folks over in ET...lol.

Congratulations on the big 4k! :cheers:

Good luck tonight.

oh and that costume scares the hell out of me... :(

:laugh: thanks bro...hopefully I'll meet up with guys soon....

Archived