Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington

I wouldn't worry too much about that...so he had a bad game, is that really a crime? Now if this becomes a trend and stretches far into the Eagles game or beyond, then I would be concerned. Let's give this defense a game or two and see what happens.

I thought he was pretty good rushing the passer actually he made Plummer hurry his throws quite a few times and there was one play where he just jumped over a blocker who was trying to clip him, he also forced that Plummer fumble which Bailey took to the house but of course those dumbass officials couldn't make any right calls out there.

Yahoo has him for two tackles.

I thought Lavar had a quiet game. The knock on him has always been that he doesn't get much of a pass rush. After today's game, I agree. Lavar is one of my favorite Redskins, but his strengths are covering receivers and stopping the run. As a pass rusher, he still hasn't shown he is as special a player as he is in other roles.

I hope that changes...

I thought they were going to try to keep LaVar off of the line where he wouldn't get tied up with blockers. I thought it looked like he lined up on the line quit a bit. I still think he is the best linebacker in the game, but I do wish he could string a few moves together and leave a few Offensive Lineman grabbing air. I also wish I had a million dollars and season tickets.

Archived