Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christians Turn on Muslims In Nigeria; More than 30 Die

Midnight Judges

That's all your opinion and that's fine. It's just I believe you're dead wrong in your assumptions. I'm not so much talking about individuals but cultures those individuals represented as well. Not everyone had power yet still did horrific things to other humans. When you don't believe you are going to be held accountable for the things you do you will continue to do them and worse.

You call them like you see them? Is that what you call making snide remarks and one liners in threads you disagree with? Well, I guess I can call them like I see em too....

Just like the rioters believe, right? Is religion creating accountability in this case too, or only in cases that support your opinion?

And Johnny, you know there's a big difference between a pointed quip and completely twisting someone's words. Then again, your trying to defend it is just another example of what I'm talking about. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree with each other in this regard, because I'm finished playing into your BS. We're done on this front.

Just like the rioters believe, right? Is religion creating accountability in this case too, or only in cases that support your opinion?

And Johnny, you know there's a big difference between a pointed quip and completely twisting someone's words. Then again, your trying to defend it is just another example of what I'm talking about. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree with each other in this regard, because I'm finished playing into your BS. We're done on this front.

:laugh:

IS that what you call it? A pointed quip? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on Dave. You and others who hold the same political views do the exact samething in other threads yet I'm childish for doing the samething you do. Hey, if you wana to be hypocritical go right ahead but you know what you have posted in those other threads.

:doh: Do you think Christ didn't live in the so-called "third world." Because now WE are so advanced, nothing that happens there matters, right? :rolleyes: On your scale of what is considered human where do you rank them? Is there a difference between the Muslims and Christians? Or are they all just at fault for being uneducated and incapable of abstract thought? Does it have to be on your doorstep for you to give a rat's ass? Wow.

Christ only lived in poor conditions because EVERYONE did back then if you want to compare

I never said they didn't matter however, because one small group of people go crazy do we have to make a huge deal about it? There are religious battles everyday but THIS one was the one published?.......

Seems to me like 2 groups of people don't like each other and one side got pushed over the edge.....this doesn't justify their actions and they'll be judged accordingly too.......

Difference between Muslims and Christians? Sure there is a couple things that are different but for the most part they agree......but it's the little differences that cause these issues.....

Uneducated hmmm......You said that one so I'll assume this is how YOU feel

Doorstep.....nope.....I care about what happens there as much as I can however it is BOTH groups choice to remain in the location......if they leave ( either side Chr or Mus ) this issue would be solved.....

I was once told it's not what or how you say things but how the other person perceives them......you sir are guilty of over analyzing my post....

P.S. ~I'll take this as my invitation to the party.......

:laugh:

IS that what you call it? A pointed quip? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on Dave. You and others who hold the same political views do the exact samething in other threads yet I'm childish for doing the samething you do. Hey, if you wana to be hypocritical go right ahead but you know what you have posted in those other threads.

Johnny, if you can give me an example of where I've ever twisted anyone's words, then go ahead and do it. But do it in a PM. This little pissing contest shouldn't be done out in the open, because I doubt anyone else cares. Hell, I don't really care, and I'm personally involved.

Johnny, if you can give me an example of where I've ever twisted anyone's words, then go ahead and do it. But do it in a PM. This little pissing contest shouldn't be done out in the open, because I doubt anyone else cares. Hell, I don't really care, and I'm personally involved.

Ok Fine.

As for your other comment, "Just like the rioters believe, right? Is religion creating accountability in this case too, or only in cases that support your opinion?"

I'm not saying the rioters are justified for what they are doing. They shouldn't seek revenge. However, I am glad to see they are taking up for themselves when it is allowed for them to do.

Ok Fine.

As for your other comment, "Just like the rioters believe, right? Is religion creating accountability in this case too, or only in cases that support your opinion?"

I'm not saying the rioters are justified for what they are doing. They shouldn't seek revenge. However, I am glad to see they are taking up for themselves when it is allowed for them to do.

That's not what's happening, though. This little stint of "self-defense" is exactly what's been happening for the past couple of weeks, except it's Christians doing it to Muslims. It's not Christians attack Muslim rioters, it's Christians attack Muslim businesses and Mosques.

The only difference between this and the riots is that Christians are the attackers. Does that make it OK simply because they're your religion?

I care....fightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfight

:redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch:

I care....fightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfight

:redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch: :redpunch:

Normally I would, but knowing Johnny, and knowing myself, I have a feeling we'd both get banned.

LOL Wow!! After reading some of the things you've posted on this board you have the nuts to call me childish? Nice!:laugh:

Ever stop to think the reason why they were so (list of adj) was because they had no religious beliefs and therefore didn't believe they were accountable to anything/anyone?

I have no religious beliefs and I am accountable for my actions. I'm accountable to my girlfriend, family, friends, community, country, and some day I will be accountable to my children. I have no criminal record and neither does anyone else in my family of "heathens" (or infidels, whichever you prefer). If you don't think all these things are good enough reasons to hold one's self accountable, you're nuts.

Ethics and principles do exist outside of religion ya know.

That's not what's happening, though. This little stint of "self-defense" is exactly what's been happening for the past couple of weeks, except it's Christians doing it to Muslims. It's not Christians attack Muslim rioters, it's Christians attack Muslim businesses and Mosques.

The only difference between this and the riots is that Christians are the attackers. Does that make it OK simply because they're your religion?

Like I said in my prior post, I never said it was ok for them to seek revenge, However, I am glad to see people are starting to stand up for themselves even though they are doing it in the wrong way.

So what's your solution Dave?

Like I said in my prior post, I never said it was ok for them to seek revenge, However, I am glad to see people are starting to stand up for themselves even though they are doing it in the wrong way.

So what's your solution Dave?

My solution is to fight the rioters, not attack the rioters families/people who share the same religion while they work and pray.

My solution is to fight the rioters, not attack the rioters families/people who share the same religion while they work and pray.

Dave, who do you think the rioters are? What do you think they bus them in from Islamastan? The people who killed and looted and robbed are the same people who are now working, praying, etc.

Dave, who do you think the rioters are? What do you think they bus them in from Islamastan? The people who killed and looted and robbed are the same people who are now working, praying, etc.

So that means it's OK to attack them while they're working and praying? No, and yeah, I know you've answered that. I'm just not sure what we're discussing here. I mean, you acknowledge that it's bad to be doing what they're doing, yet you're still in favor of it?

Quit spinning this Chopper. He's simply saying Christians have been massacred by Muslims in Africa for centuries and they're fed up and fighting back.

He is simply saying he approves of senseless massacres. You may not be better than that but some people are. I don't see how anyone can be happy this happened other than complete morons or just plain evil. This could spiral out of control with many more left dead.

He is simply saying he approves of senseless massacres. You may not be better than that but some people are. I don't see how anyone can be happy this happened other than complete morons. This could spiral out of control with many more left dead.

Hey Lib, try not to quote him. I don't want to see his posts. ;)

So that means it's OK to attack them while they're working and praying? No, and yeah, I know you've answered that. I'm just not sure what we're discussing here. I mean, you acknowledge that it's bad to be doing what they're doing, yet you're still in favor of it?

I'm not in favor of them taking revenge. But they should be able to defend themselves if this ever happens again.

Archived