Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i would be SOOOOOOOOOOO happy....i don't like watching basketball but yet i love watching AI play...he's just amazing...that's the only time i ever watch basketball....and sixers fans just ughhhhhhhhhh....i hope AI leaves...he's unappreciated...gets blamed for everything....and probly will never win a championship with that team :mad:

AI gets blamed for a lot of things because of the reputation he's built. He'll always have that stigma on him. Doesn't mean I agree with it or care. He's an amazing player. It's sad that the Sixers haven't put the talent around him to succeed.

AI gets blamed for a lot of things because of the reputation he's built. He'll always have that stigma on him. Doesn't mean I agree with it or care. He's an amazing player. It's sad that the Sixers haven't put the talent around him to succeed.
it's sad that they're not in the playoffs...sigh....

i'm dreading the offseason....what's gonna happen to him? traded?

So PG is desperato now? Meh i'll go along with it, even though that's kinda sorta spelled wrong
NO NO NO...it's spelled like that on purpose...it's my special way of spelling it and it sounds better that way...lol it's official....check out EA's sig :silly:

Whatever. Philly is one of the greatest sports city. I can't respect a city who changed their team's name from the Bullets to the Wizards because it was offensive. :rolleyes:
lol....i could care less if u respect washington or not...i'm not from there

as long as u realize the redskins own the iggles then we're ok

Archived