Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st and 10 on Hall of Fame snubs

JCav06

On Cold Pizza about 5 mins ago, Skip Bayless and Irvin (guest appearance) were asked who would they vote in the hall of fame. Irvin said that there's no way that Art Monk shouldn't be in and Skip Bayless said that he would vote for Irvin. I just thought it was decent of a Cowboy to nominate a Skin.

On Cold Pizza about 5 mins ago, Skip Bayless and Irvin (guest appearance) were asked who would they vote in the hall of fame. Irvin said that there's no way that Art Monk shouldn't be in and Skip Bayless said that he would vote for Irvin. I just thought it was decent of a Cowboy to nominate a Skin.

Definitely so. I had never really felt agrieved that monk was snubbed until i watched the buffalo superbowl. i was actually very upset that they took that TD catch away from him.

If Irvin gets in before Monk I will lose all respect I have for the HOF.

Until Monk is in, I simply don't acknowledge it's existence. Much like that superbowl that supposedly took place b/n the Raiders and Skins.

and the no Pass Interference call against Charley Taylor that could have tied the game vs Miami in the SuperBowl when they went undefeated. :)

i just find it funny how former players and coaches (irvin, parcells, rice, gibbs, etc, etc, etc) all seem to agree that Monk is getting snubbed and should've been elected long ago...

and meanwhile, reporters who've played about as much football as you or me (bayless, banks, cowterd, dr. zzzz, fatty, queen, etc) continually campaign to keep him out.

guess which group votes for the HOF?

anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

keep killing me.

i just find it funny how former players and coaches (irvin, parcells, rice, gibbs, etc, etc, etc) all seem to agree that Monk is getting snubbed and should've been elected long ago...

and meanwhile, reporters who've played about as much football as you or me (bayless, banks, cowterd, dr. zzzz, fatty, queen, etc) continually campaign to keep him out.

keep killing me.

the panel needs to be former hall of fame players, coaches, high ranking officials(commissioner), and few people who have been in the nfl for years like (Madden, rooney, the ravens old owner) stuff like that

keep killing me.

Archived