Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Metallica Fans- New Album News

>>Spearhead>>

So why click on a thread titled FOR METALLICA FANS ?? I bet you could use a little metal up your @ss :evil:
I find it hard to believe that you've been a Metallica fan for that long. They way you whine and cry when people write something you don't like makes me think you're a little baby in need of a bottle.

I'm going to predict that won't help, Metalica will still suck with Rick Rubin.

I guess I should try to actually make it a bold prediction. How's this? Rick Rubin will produce the worst Metalica to date.

Is it possible to make any worse? The song One was the beginning of the end. Justice was a good album, but the black album...took a bit to grow on me. After that...there is no Metallica, just a few guys who are empty shells of what they used to be.

Master of Puppets was the best album, followed VERY closely by Kill Em All, and Ride the Lightning.

I do have a little metal up my behind. It's called Metallica and I discard it in a stool and flush it. Bumbklaatt!!

Brilliant stuff, really. Too bad it took you 5 replies to say it, though :laugh: . I would say that it was what small brain you may of had that was what really got flushed, but you might hurt yourself creating another stellar reply.

Archived