Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Redskins Countdown To The Opening Day!!!!

Sean Taylor #21

Guys. Listen. There is just no way we can get a million posts. Please read the conservative mathematical estimate above ^^^.

I am not being a pessimest here. Let my record show that I am as optimistic as anybody on this board. Heck, I still had us in the playoffs at 5-6 last year (http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/...d.php?t=129890).

I am just being realistic. 1,000,000 posts is NOT MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE. I am very sure of this.

Is that a double post?

Guys, look, last year we got somethign like 5,000 post a week in this type of accumulation thread during the playoffs. I think we got like 2,500 Dallas week. It will be busy this offseason for sure, but not as busy as it was then. Look. Say we can somehow (miraculously) match those totals. That is, say we can get 5,000 posts a week (a very unlikely scenario, but I'll grant it).

Now, we have approximately 35 weeks until opening day (not quite that many even, but again, I'll grant it).

So: 5000 posts a week x 35 weeks = 175,000.

So, I think we can do about 175,000 posts by kickoff, and that is a very friendly estimate. However, the optimist in me still like the idea of shooting for 190,000. I think it is a great idea.

We can put it like this: For every 10,000 posts the 'skins get one win. Hurry up and get to posting, because we want 19 of 'em.

Come'on guys, think about what I'm saying.

Is that a double post?
No. Actually, it is three double posts. I am posting multiple times to help your cause. It just further proves my point that I'm not trying to be a downer. I am in here helping you reach your goal. I am just trying to tell you the goal is too high. I am just trying to convery what a milion is. Look. You guys are smart, think about it for a sec.

Guys, look, last year we got somethign like 5,000 post a week in this type of accumulation thread during the playoffs. I think we got like 2,500 Dallas week. It will be busy this offseason for sure, but not as busy as it was then. Look. Say we can somehow (miraculously) match those totals. That is, say we can get 5,000 posts a week (a very unlikely scenario, but I'll grant it).

Now, we have approximately 35 weeks until opening day (not quite that many even, but again, I'll grant it).

So: 5000 posts a week x 35 weeks = 175,000.

So, I think we can do about 175,000 posts by kickoff, and that is a very friendly estimate. However, the optimist in me still like the idea of shooting for 190,000. I think it is a great idea.

We can put it like this: For every 10,000 posts the 'skins get one win. Hurry up and get to posting, because we want 19 of 'em.

Keep posting that we wont get there and we will...good job there guy!

Doing my part to get to 1 million

:point2sky :point2sky

We should consider shooting for 190,000. I think it is a great idea. It will still be quite difficult to get that number.

I think we could do it, though, if we put it like this: For every 10,000 posts the 'skins get one win. Hurry up and get to posting, because we want 19 of 'em.

No. Actually, it is three double posts. I am posting multiple times to help your cause. It just further proves my point that I'm not trying to be a downer. I am in here helping you reach your goal. I am just trying to teel you the goal is to high. I am just trying to convery what a milion is. Look. You guys are smart, think about it for a sec.

I think we will get 2 million...HA:D

We should consider shooting for 190,000. I think it is a great idea. It will still be quite difficult to get that number.

I think we could do it, though, if we put it like this: For every 10,000 posts the 'skins get one win. Hurry up and get to posting, because we want 19 of 'em.

Now this is a good idea.

Archived