Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this pathetic or cool?

PotomacSkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Let me tell you something. At 20, the hottest girls were 18-22. At 25, the hottest girls were still 18-22. Now, at 29, you guessed it.....the hottest girls are 18-22. This will never change. EVER......no matter how old you, I, or Doug Flutie get, the hottest girls will always be in college. SO --- I guess all I have to say is Doug........you may very well be the coolest person alive.

Yup, and at 35 they're still the hottest :cheers: They're not the funnest in the sack though.

I think it's kinda cool. Is he approachable and could young athletes ask him for advice?

yeah. i shook his hand and told him i liked his drop kick. he always pays for the kid behind him in line too. Anyone can go up and talk to him, and I've seen him talking to Matthias and Brian Toal before.

I told my buddies he could do what he wants too, but they were skeptical. I'll definately show them this thread.

I go to Boston College, and today I was standing in line behind Doug Flutie in the cafeteria. Since he retired, he's been at BC practically everyday. He works out (at the same time as the girls track team ;) ), and then he gets some food.

Flutie is a legend here. His jersey is the only one that people wear at the games, they show the hail mary against Miami every game, etc.

But, my friends and I were debating: is it cool and down to Earth that Flutie just hangs out at BC, or is it pathetic that he can't "let go."

Your thoughts...

he is a proverbial gym rat. like pete maravich was before he sadly died too young. he will be there the rest of his life

yup -- but then the drop-off is typically very fast and very steep

grasshopper, you have much to learn, my son...girls mature into women who know what they want (sometimes). spare me from the just post teen girls of my long ago past. shallow as the edge of the toddler's pool at a country club

The last time I was in the area I ran through College Park. It really felt weird, sorta like I just didn't belong there anymore. Running through to see your old haunts is OK, but Flutie hanging around his old alma mater like some old homeless guy hanging around his last apartment is just sad.

Archived