Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else want Madden to retire?

ItaliaMuscle

I don't know if I'm ready for Madden to go away.......... BUTTTTT!!!!, that bang toon that he put together depicting the opening game against the Jets a couple of years back was absolutley hilarious.....

To quote Cyber-Madden.. "The thing I love most about the football season has to be the chicken".........

If you never viewed it you don't know what you're missed.....

The interview with that ditsy sideline chick that ABC brought in that year and Snyder was tragic as well..

Ditz....."Do you think it would be awkward if you and I dated because you're so short"

Snyder.... "Does this have anything to do with the football team itself"?...

Ahhh funny stuff.

Bang if you read this please link it somehow, I bust up just thinking about it...

now i cant remember who said it but i remember watching TV and some analyst said "i think john madden is at the top of his game, hes never been better" i couldnt help but laugh. he probably never was better, but that doesnt mean he still needs to be on the air. he seems to be halfway senile. Whenever i play madden 06 i hafta turn off the commentary cuz it kills me 2 hear it. Anyone ever see the MAD TV impersonations? HILARIOUS!

Best thing John Madden has ever said..

Madden 2004-Current.

"90% of the game is HALF mental"

I dunno why but that cracks me up.

I thought that meant that Chief Big John was off the reservation when I first heard it. But it's actually a tribute to Yogi Berra - "Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical." (http://www.baseball-almanac.com/quotes/quoberra.shtml)

As long as Madden stays on whatever pill they have him on to keep him together, let him stay. He's funny when he gets locked onto that one idea and just won't move away from it, regardless of what that idea is. I'm waiting for him to get a song by Abba stuck in his head. Can't wait to see what happens then.

Archived