Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need some Help!

capitolpunishment

This weekend my wife me and the kids went shopping. We were in a store for about thirty minutes when we hear a large crash outside. We immediately run out and see that a 16 year old girl on her cell phone has jumped the curb and run through the store next to us. Being in shock I did not realize the spot she was trying to park in was next to my wifes Tahoe. I look and see small smudges and a little paint on the drivers door of my car. It's not bad at all and could probably come off with a good car wash. Everyone including the cops say I should call the guy and get at least $100.00 for the buffing, or claim on his insurance and get $300-$500 dollars. Just want and get an idea what my fellow skins fans would do!! THANKS.

This weekend my wife me and the kids went shopping. We were in a store for about thirty minutes when we hear a large crash outside. We immediately run out and see that a 16 year old girl on her cell phone has jumped the curb and run through the store next to us. Being in shock I did not realize the spot she was trying to park in was next to my wifes Tahoe. I look and see small smudges and a little paint on the drivers door of my car. It's not bad at all and could probably come off with a good car wash. Everyone including the cops say I should call the guy and get at least $100.00 for the buffing, or claim on his insurance and get $300-$500 dollars. Just want and get an idea what my fellow skins fans would do!! THANKS.

If I could get it off with a wash and wax I'd just let it go. If it needs body work or paint I would call the insurance company.

Archived