Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Matchup

Stricknine

I don't think Hoge hates the Skins or Spurrier, rather Hoge and Jaws always choose opposte sides...by design I think. I think the show is supposed to be point/counterpoint.

I will always favor Jaworski's analysis over the "Factor back's" though. Jaws always seems to know his stuff, and when he picks against the Skins...I believe him. Hoge on the other hand had us winning the Super Bowl one year based soley on the fact that we had signe Stubby and Big Daddy to be our DTs. Idiot.

Randy,

I watch this show all the time. It is NOT supposed to be a point, counterpoint at all. They are supposed to break down film and offer analysis on various things. Where they may disagree is whether the running game opens the passing game or whether the passing game opens the running game since one is a back and the other a QB.

What was telling on Hoge was that he also refused to listen to Jaws on the Niners WCO saying they use the run to base everything off of and Jaws said, "What, they use the pass first. Come on Merrill." Something like that :). Hoge was way off his game on that episode.

I will admit that I do not watch it that much, but I was meaning that I thought the format was going to change this year. Those 2 have always argued whether the passing game or running game was more important. I just thought that maybe the producers thought that the little rivalry could go a step further to make things more interesting. Either way Hoge does not have the intelligence to even challenge Jaws opinions.

Originally posted by Randy Redskin

I don't think Hoge hates the Skins or Spurrier, rather Hoge and Jaws always choose opposte sides...by design I think. I think the show is supposed to be point/counterpoint.

I will always favor Jaworski's analysis over the "Factor back's" though. Jaws always seems to know his stuff, and when he picks against the Skins...I believe him. Hoge on the other hand had us winning the Super Bowl one year based soley on the fact that we had signe Stubby and Big Daddy to be our DTs. Idiot.

Aint NO WAY that was all for show. Hoge has an attitude about Spurrier and there was real anger on display. I've seen it re-played like 3 times. Hoge isn't that good an actor. Evidently he *IS* that big an @ss.:puke:

watched it myselfand I think one of the most telling moments was when Jaws and Suzi were discussing S.S.'s successes in the past, Hoge interrupted the 2 of them at least 4-5 times with "college". that was it. I couan honestly say I could see the frustration in the 2 of them by about 3. Hoge has some issues with S.S. for sure. Love to see S.S. take care of that this season. :cheers:

Archived